Tebow is ridiculous | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow is ridiculous

dolphone

In memoriam
Super Donator
Reaction score
3rd and 3 (IIRC), around the Jets 15, Tebow simply runs around a jailbreak blitz and scores what looks like the game winning TD.

The man may never be a decent NFL QB, but he sure is exciting to watch. Particularly while crushing the Jets' hopes.

That's all.

He's a bum but he beat the Fins and the stinkin jets so I guess he's ok for now.

I said earlier this year we tried to trade for the wrong Denver QB. If nothing else, imagine just being able to bring him in on goal line and short yardage situations.

Haha that **** is crazyy! He blows as a QB, but he's the ****ing man when it counts.

He's a bum but he beat the Fins and the stinkin jets so I guess he's ok for now.

The most absurd thing IMO is that he's basically unbeatable in that option. If Rex Ryan (who you can criticize all you want, but he'll shut down your run if he means it) can't stop him, I can't fathom who will.

If I'm the Broncos, damn the conventions. Feed him 20 option plays, let him pick, and go huntin'...

Haha that **** is crazyy! He blows as a QB, but he's the ****ing man when it counts.

I know id he was more accurate he would be a force. But when the game is on the line he finds a way. Never seen anything like him. He sucks but if its close he is great at the end.

It Definitely IS interesting to watch. How did denver turn a horrible team into a such interesting team to watch. They're playing unlike any other team in the nfl, great game.

I'm lovin' every second of it. Can we bring back Pat and run some spread option here?

Honestly, im in shock. i was so god damn happy when he scored that td, but i still dont know how he does it. maybe their really is a god who is always looking after him.

every game where he looks like absolute crap, he just turns it on in the final minutes and wins. I still dont see him being a successful qb in this league, but i hope somehow he could become one because he is a great guy to root for.

tim tebow, superbowl mvp this year, u know its bound to happen, lol.

Tebow is defying all logic. He's gotta eventually come back to Earth when teams start actually scoring against the Broncos.

The worlds most interesting QB. I don't always complete passes, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis.

Baby Jesus is in the building.

Back
Top Bottom