Tebow is ridiculous | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow is ridiculous

Tebow is a winner plain and simple. He has the drive and work ethic to win. After that Ole Miss game the gators lost (i was at that game) he made a promise to basically go all out the rest of the season and the gators along with him did just that winning every game huge. Tebow is the man. Hate all you want but he won two championships at Florida and the man is a beast.

Tebow is a winner plain and simple. He has the drive and work ethic to win. After that Ole Miss game the gators lost (i was at that game) he made a promise to basically go all out the rest of the season and the gators along with him did just that winning every game huge. Tebow is the man. Hate all you want but he won two championships at Florida and the man is a beast.

Yeah...call me when the Broncos win anything of significance while running the option.

I love the man, for everything he did at Florida, help us in the ill fated SfL campaign, and now beating the JESTS and wiping that smirk off that fat *******'s face. I'm the biggest Atheist in the world and I obviously find the religious stuff a little grating but the guy's a good person, a humble person and a true leader and winner, he deserves a night like tonight. Wish him all the success in the world at Denver there, as long as it doesn't hurt us :)

Yeah...call me when the Broncos win anything of significance while running the option.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that the Broncos are now Superbowl bound but his undeniable ability to win games that are there to be won in the final quarter, it's infectious, enjoy the moment with Tebow beating the Jests ffs, that's all.

You're a Dolphins' fan and 4 games won isn't something significant in your mind?

The thing is that they're hardly even running the option. He won the game running counter plays and draws out of an empty backfield. They've hardly implemented anything like what Tebow was running in college and when they try its usually pretty ugly.

You're a Dolphins' fan and 4 games won isn't something significant in your mind?

The thing is that they're hardly even running the option. He won the game running counter plays and draws out of an empty backfield. They've hardly implemented anything like what Tebow was running in college and when they try its usually pretty ugly.

Just because Im a Dolphins fan doesnt mean I have lost perspective on whats significant. 4 games really isnt significant. Call me crazy, but I cant see the broncos ever being a legitimate SB contender with Tebow at QB. Teams with good offenses are just gonna score more than he can, especially when teams start to figure out the garbage Denver is running on offense now. Give it time, it will happen.

Just because Im a Dolphins fan doesnt mean I have lost perspective on whats significant. 4 games really isnt significant. Call me crazy, but I cant see the broncos ever being a legitimate SB contender with Tebow at QB. Teams with good offenses are just gonna score more than he can, especially when teams start to figure out the garbage Denver is running on offense now. Give it time, it will happen.
i deff agree. i am happy for tebow what he is doing and all, and hes a great guy so i wish him the best, but in the long run, their is zero chance it can work. i mean its a nice ride now, but that offense looks atrocious. they make us look like the greatest show on turf.

bottom line, end of the day they are winning the games, but in the long run like u mentioned, zero chance it will continue unless tebow somehow becomes a good pocket passer during the offseason

Tebow is defying all logic.

This is the key. What he's doing right now is just nuts. I would legitimately like to see this guy evolve into a halfway decent passer because watching him in the last five minutes of a football game is so bizarre it's like an out of body experience.

But yeah, he's coming down to earth eventually. Gotta learn to throw the rock, kiddo.

I never understand that argument.....same crap the fans are spewing regarding Newton. Of course people are going to figure out how to stop what they're running now. And if you could only explain to me in what way that prevents them from running something better or different?

We don't operate in a complete vacuum here. Coaches and players and the game continually evolve. My question for doubters of both QBs......do you think there's more room for growth in the player or the scheme being used to stop him? Because in Denver I see a QB that can't make many of the throws traditionally expected of an NFL QB and a coaching staff and entire offense that has no clue how to run a spread option attack, and they still managed to figure out a way to move the ball against a quality defense and coach.

So is anyone going to give that denver broncos defense any credit especially that front 7. Or Just like at florida basically Tebow does everything on his own? I can only imagine being his teammate watching everyone give him the entire credit when they win. Its like a PR dropping punts the entire game and on the last one for 3 games in a row he takes it to the house and gets all the credit...

I never understand that argument.....same crap the fans are spewing regarding Newton. Of course people are going to figure out how to stop what they're running now. And if you could only explain to me in what way that prevents them from running something better or different?<br>
<br>
We don't operate in a complete vacuum here. Coaches and players and the game continually evolve. My question for doubters of both QBs......do you think there's more room for growth in the player or the scheme being used to stop him? Because in Denver I see a QB that can't make many of the throws traditionally expected of an NFL QB and a coaching staff and entire offense that has no clue how to run a spread option attack, and they still managed to figure out a way to move the ball against a quality defense and coach.
What?

Newton and Tebow are two entirely different cases. I like Newton. The dude makes all the throws and has had an excellent rookie year passing the ball. Tebow on the other hand is hot garbage passing the ball. They cant run something different or better because in his coaches own words, Tebow CANT run something better. He cant throw.

The Denver offense now is a novelty offense. Its usefulness is going to die sooner or later. Its new now, but as film piles up, watch Tebow become less and less effective. Newton is running a legitimate offense. Not even a comparison. If you think a NFL team can be successful in the long term with no passing game, I dont know what to tell you. This aint 1954. Denver really isnt scoring some great number of points now as it is. Tebow has topped 20 once I think. Imagine when people catch up and he has to throw. He just isnt going to be successfull long term unless he learns to throw, and if he hasnt learnt that after 4 years at Florida and nearly 2 in the NFL, I cant see him learning now.

So is anyone going to give that denver broncos defense any credit especially that front 7. Or Just like at florida basically Tebow does everything on his own? I can only imagine being his teammate watching everyone give him the entire credit when they win. Its like a PR dropping punts the entire game and on the last one for 3 games in a row he takes it to the house and gets all the credit...

What you arent realizing is that Tebow wills those guys to play better. Hail Tebow!

I remember when people called Vince Young a winner.

Hell, Chad Henne started his career 7-3.

Not hating, but this won't last long.

So is anyone going to give that denver broncos defense any credit especially that front 7.

Oh, that's a given. That Broncos defense played a great game and Sanchez gift wrapped them a pick-six.

Sanchez was bad for 60 minutes, while Tebow was completely awful for 55 and then amazing for 5. The Broncos defense deserves most of the credit for giving Tebow a chance to be amazing for 5 minutes (and for that to matter), but let's give Sanchez a little bit of credit here, too. The dude stinks on ice.

Back
Top Bottom