Tebow is ridiculous | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow is ridiculous

The thing with Tebow is that he is taking steps to improve his passing, but it's not something that just changes overnight.

The one thing with him is he is a great leader. Even if people are skeptical of his ability to play QB, they'll follow him. He always plays hard and goes balls out for the team.

Now people say he can be figured out like Vince Young was.... here's the difference. Tebow has a very high IQ in both real and football sense. He clearly sees the game well, but his mechanics among other things right now hold him back. VY couldn't read a game to save his life so once teams started to contain his legs, he was screwed. Hell even in college, they dummied the offense down for him.

As for the Denver D. There is a reason why I atleast want to interview Dennis Allen for the HC job. That D does not have a lot of talent in the front 7 outside of Von MIller (whose beasting it right now), and the secondary is collecting welfare.

tebowelway-1.jpg

Well according to TylerDolphins only because Tebow wills him

Exactly. Von Miller has the weight of Tebow and of Gid himself behind him when he is rushing the passer. With Orton, he had to rely solely on his own talents. He now has a well of inspiration, leadership, wisdom and willpower to draw from.

Tebow just wins baby...he causes his team to play better in all facets and causes the other team to play bad. It really is amazing. Tebow is just that good of a person.

Well being a Dolphins fan, as I am sure you are, how long did the Wildcat work until everyone caught on? Right now Denver has to tailor to what works for Tebow, which are option style plays. But unless he can learn to throw on a professional level like every other NFL quarterback out of a "normal" offense, Denver will become one dimensional and defenses will be able to stop them sooner rather than later.

And how many plays did the phins run out of the wildcat set? If all the Broncos do out of the empty backfield set is run counters and draws then yes, it will get stopped rather quickly. And if all Brady did out of the empty set was throw the quick slant or out then it would be pretty simple to stop as well.

Tebow's inability to complete certain passes is certainly a limiting factor just as Brady's immobility is to the Pat's offense. That doesn't mean there are only two options out of a formation. There are a lot of throws Tebow is more than capable of making.

Sad part is this is the LAST thing Elway wanted. Hell they put him in to get Luck (they skipped on Brady Quinn and went to the third string). And Tebow is just winning, crushing their hopes at drafting a good QB, and probably going to the wild card. :lol: Hell I think they have a shot for the division title still with Kansas and San Diego blowing lately.

If Denver keeps winning how can they pull out Tebow as the starter next year, even though it's pretty clear their defense is what's keeping them in the game.

Listening to Mad dog radio..

Tim Tebow is the hot topic..

I dont think Tim is going to have long term sucess..

If this kid can learn how to throw the ball a little bit, he could be dangerous..

But I just dont see it...

Tebow at it again. Down 6 late in the 3rd qtr, he's 4 of 9 for 43 yds and a TD. Look for this goon to rally the team again, maybe?

Pretty sure CBS's camera crew just caught San Diego's kicker peeing on the sideline.

I wouldn't know. The stupid broadcast here played the Pats game all the way to the end of their blowout.

Willis McGahee brought the Broncos into chip-shot Field Goal range...yet I'm sure Tebow will get all the credit!

PS...Norv Turner will be looking for a job. SD is probably the only place Cowher would consider coaching since they have a QB. Never thought he was a bad OC, just a bad Head Coach...wouldn't mind him as our OC again. Like Wade Phillips, bad head coach, great DC in Houston.

Back
Top Bottom