Tebow is ridiculous | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow is ridiculous

Tebow Akhbar!!! AIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!111! (machine gun fire into air)
I live right in the midst of all the people you just described. Who knew that when Denver drafted Tim Tebow, they also drafted Tim Tebow's cult.

he's defying all the odds there's no doubt about that...elways still cringing over the thought of this kid being his qb going forward...i've never seen a guy who can be absolute dog terds as a passer for 3 plus quarters but if the games within a score late you better just get ready to be tebowed...unreal...

fantastic stuff...but count me as damn glad he's not doing it for my team and making people think this can last over the long haul...i just don't think you can continue to win nothing but ugly

Willis McGahee brought the Broncos into chip-shot Field Goal range...yet I'm sure Tebow will get all the credit!

PS...Norv Turner will be looking for a job. SD is probably the only place Cowher would consider coaching since they have a QB. Never thought he was a bad OC, just a bad Head Coach...wouldn't mind him as our OC again. Like Wade Phillips, bad head coach, great DC in Houston.

Of course Tebow gets the credit. Look at all the major sports websites. Has any media outlet ever given outright props to a runningback getting the team in FG range to win? **** no, especially not with Tebow around.

He is 6-1 with the team. All he does is just win baby, to quote the late Al Davis!

loltebow

3-16 for 45 yards, no TDs and 1 INT.

Wait. Last I saw it was 2:03 and Chicago had the ball and Denver had no TOs? How do the Broncos have it with a minute left? God HAS to be trolling us.

Wait. Last I saw it was 2:03 and Chicago had the ball and Denver had no TOs? How do the Broncos have it with a minute left? God HAS to be trolling us.
Marion Barber decided it would be funny to go out of bounds and give Denver an extra 35 seconds.

Oh. my. God.

God is real and he is trolling me.

Back
Top Bottom