Ted Ginn Jr. | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Ginn Jr.

yeah your right, its not like I was there at mobile Alabama for the senior bowl or at the scouting combine

oh wait yes I was there, I think I may know a little more than you

Boomer your wrong, you have no clue what your talking about, just get over it.

Dude, you're 17 and the major consensus for Ginn being "injury prone", hilarious in itself, is that you thought it was funny that 2 teammates almost broke his ankle.

As for you being in Mobile and Indianapolis, great job getting that car parking gig. As for you having any knowledge of the draft, take a look at what you've written in this thread and then go and have a long sit down and do your homework. It's school in the morning.

Boomer your wrong, you have no clue what your talking about, just get over it, Ted Ginn is projected to be a late round pick, by guys who know what they are talking about, unlike yourself.
hey wet behind the ears your about this . close to gettting some timeout...go read the TOS do yourself a favor.

Boomer your wrong, you have no clue what your talking about, just get over it, Ted Ginn is projected to be a late round pick, by guys who know what they are talking about, unlike yourself.

Try learning how to write, schoolboy.
Now Ted Ginn is "projected to be a late round pick" huh?

All that scout talk you picked up on in Mobile and Indy really helped you out, huh?

Some team will reach for him....perhaps....so anything is possible....but at 9.....the Dolphins would be stupid....when they may have a chance at Landry.

A late round pick??? :rofl3:

I think you don't know what you're talking about. No scout expects him to last past round 1.

But I guess you know what you're talking about, since you were at the combine and senior bowl. :rolleyes2

I know you have me mixed up with some one else...Mike Williams? I hade my doubts about C.J.....but never compared him to any one.

What doubts did you have over Johnson, mate? In all the years I've been doing this, I honestly can't think of a better prospect. Just wondered what you saw in him that made you worry as I genuinely can't see a flaw?

Dude, you're 17 and the major consensus for Ginn being "injury prone", hilarious in itself, is that you thought it was funny that 2 teammates almost broke his ankle.

As for you being in Mobile and Indianapolis, great job getting that car parking gig. As for you having any knowledge of the draft, take a look at what you've written in this thread and then go and have a long sit down and do your homework. It's school in the morning.

Can we keep this from being personal...

Try learning how to write, schoolboy.
Now Ted Ginn is "projected to be a late round pick" huh?

All that scout talk you picked up on in Mobile and Indy really helped you out, huh?

haha this is coming from a guy who told me a couple monthes ago that Troy Smith is the best QB in this years draft.

you were right on the money on that one :D

What doubts did you have over Johnson, mate? In all the years I've been doing this, I honestly can't think of a better prospect. Just wondered what you saw in him that made you worry as I genuinely can't see a flaw?

Boomer....just a feeling....perhaps he was a one year wonder....but the more I saw of him...the more I liked....he reminds me of Moss without the attitude.

I think you don't know what you're talking about. No scout expects him to last past round 1.

But I guess you know what you're talking about, since you were at the combine and senior bowl. :rolleyes2

Stiches, you're talking to a draft expert there, mate. He's been hanging out with the great and the good of the scouting world and has the inside scoop.

Don't mess with the schoolboy's knowledge. What he doesn't know about the draft isn't worth knowing.

I thought you would have enough commen sence to figure out that I ment late 1st round

haha this is coming from a guy who told me a couple monthes ago that Troy Smith is the best QB in this years draft.

Would be fascinated to see where I said that, as Brady Quinn has ALWAYS been my number one QB. You wouldn't need to do much asking around to now that.

Please.........find this quote for me. I'm DYING to see this.

Or maybe it falls into that grey area that "injury prone" fell into?

Troy Smith actually isn't much of a joke at all. Best QB in the draft does not mean that he's going to be picked highest it's a long-term projection. Troy Smith has three problems

1. off-field issues
2- height
3- release time

Otherwise he's actually a very impressive player.

Boomer....just a feeling....perhaps he was a one year wonder....but the more I saw of him...the more I liked....he reminds me of Moss without the attitude.

OK, interesting. But he's been doing it since year one.

Back
Top Bottom