Ted Ginn Jr. | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Ginn Jr.

And he could be a dud....ya never know. I rather trade back and take either Meachem or Hill and say thank you.

Sure he could be a dud. The same could be said of Meachem, Hill or any other player in this year's draft.

Agree to disagree

you may feel he should be a 10 top pick, but I can asure you that you are in the minority on that one

Really? Before the injury it was the majority, within the scouting community.

Not that you'd know.

Not that you'd know.

Not according to Rob ( Boomer ) Rang and Dave Te Thomas Boomer...they have him going at the 30th pick. Of course it's early yet...and things change....but he won't move up that much.

Boomer my friend....Hill ran a 4.32....Ginn hasn't run yet.

He ran last year at the OSU Pro Day and was electronically recorded by NFL Scouts. Anyone who thinks Jason Hill can live with Ted Ginn needs to lay off the crack pipe.

Not that you'd know.

yeah your right, its not like I was there at mobile Alabama for the senior bowl or at the scouting combine

oh wait yes I was there, I think I may know a little more than you

Boomer your wrong, you have no clue what your talking about, just get over it.

Not according to Rob ( Boomer ) Rang and Dave Te Thomas Boomer...they have him going at the 30th pick. Of course it's early yet...and things change....but he won't move up that much.

POST injury. Lot of difference. Coupled with the damage done to the broken bone in his foot that he played through, throughout 2006, he certainly won't go as high as he should, which was pretty much a top 10 lock.

yeah your right, its not like I was there at mobile Alabama for the senior bowl or at the scouting combine

oh wait yes I was there, I think I may know a little more than you

You think?

I've forgotten more about the draft than you're likely to know.

is this the same Fishy P that said Calvin J was the next 'Mike Williams" and should move to TE ??? Ginn is certainly not a top ten lock but to act like he shouldnt even be in the discussion is ludacris at he least.

is this the same Fishy P that said Calvin J was the next 'Mike Williams" and should move to TE ??? Ginn is certainly not a top ten lock but to act like he should even be in the discussion is ludacris at he least.

I know you have me mixed up with some one else...Mike Williams? I hade my doubts about C.J.....but never compared him to any one.

Back
Top Bottom