Teddy bridgewater just went down looks serious Vikings end practice | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Teddy bridgewater just went down looks serious Vikings end practice

Adrian Peterson ran for 2100 yards that year, allowing Ponder to get away with less than 3000 yards passing, which is hilarious. And they got beat badly in their first playoff game.

Peterson is an all time great but he doesn't have that kind of a season left in him.

And Shaun Hill is not very good.

Life finds a way!

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 39s39 seconds ago
Free agent QB Brad Sorensen, recently waives by the #Vikings, is flying back in tomorrow to re-sign, source said.

I wonder what's going through that guy's mind. How do you even look the coaching staff in the eye when you're brought back only b/c the starter is now done for the year?

I'm so devastated about this I couldn't even look at this thread yesterday. Teddy is my favorite non-Dolphins player and a guy that I was really looking forward to seeing try to take the next step. He's a class act and a guy that is easy to root for, also one that I thought could really be a model for African American youth in this country. Now not only will I miss out on 16 or more games this year of watching somebody I can really root for (I could care less for the Vikings as a team), I'm well aware that there is no certainty regarding his future after such a horrific sounding injury.

And yeah if miami lost tannehill theres no way id watch 16 games of matt moore

Which is kind of funny since people want to equate Tannehill with our chances of winning while Matt Moore actually has a better winning percentage as Dolphins QB.

Adrian Peterson ran for 2100 yards that year, allowing Ponder to get away with less than 3000 yards passing, which is hilarious. And they got beat badly in their first playoff game.

Peterson is an all time great but he doesn't have that kind of a season left in him.

And Shaun Hill is not very good.

Minnesota got beat soundly because their starting QB ended up being a surprise inactive for the game due to injury and the guy behind him was worse than most team's #3's. I think Shaun Hill is actually fine for the type of team they will be, he is a gamer and he is a smart QB. The problem is that I just don't see many 35+ QB's lasting through a full season of starting these days. QB's are protected more than ever but d-lineman are faster and stronger than ever too, and there just aren't a ton of guys that age who can take the beating and not miss time. Maybe Brees and Brady, but those guys are special in their ability to avoid a beating.

Which is kind of funny since people want to equate Tannehill with our chances of winning while Matt Moore actually has a better winning percentage as Dolphins QB.

:rolleyes2:

Yes because matt moore shows us whenever he gets run that hes on the same level

I'm so devastated about this I couldn't even look at this thread yesterday. Teddy is my favorite non-Dolphins player and a guy that I was really looking forward to seeing try to take the next step. He's a class act and a guy that is easy to root for, also one that I thought could really be a model for African American youth in this country. Now not only will I miss out on 16 or more games this year of watching somebody I can really root for (I could care less for the Vikings as a team), I'm well aware that there is no certainty regarding his future after such a horrific sounding injury.

"He's a class act" yet you criticize Tannehill every chance you get and he's just as class as the next guy and easy to root for. I feel sorry for Bridgewater but he was nothing more than a game manager. They made it to the playoffs with Ponder and Peterson pounding the rock one year, I think they'll do fine if they have Peterson stay healthy and another game manager at QB.

I wonder what's going through that guy's mind. How do you even look the coaching staff in the eye when you're brought back only b/c the starter is now done for the year?

That's the reality of a 3rd-string QB. These guys don't have the luxury of being choosy about their opportunities.

Paid and let go, Sorensen cut again :lol:

Chris Tomasson ‏@christomasson 3m3 minutes ago
Cuts known so far by #Vikings today: Perine, Raciti, Moore, Sorensen, Bykowksi

if Sorenson was cut again that's a precursor to a trade for a qb that's just about wrapped up.

2m
Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet
The #Vikings traded a 1st round pick and more to the #Eagles for QB Sam Bradford, source said.

Well that should end the Moore trade talk. Lol

Back
Top Bottom