Texans' fans getting ornery | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans' fans getting ornery

burger13

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
with not much else to talk about, I thought I'd post a link where the fans of the worst team in the league in 2005 talk about the Phins as one of their first 5 "victims". :lol:

http://www.texanstalk.com/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1146868008/0

I guess if you can't think that your team is better than they are, there's no point in being a sports fan.

Here are some good quotes:

Game 4 - Fins 10/1 @ home

What, no Ricky? This game should be a cakewalk.
Texans 17-6

4-1 is not happening. I think 3-2 would be a great start but 2-3 is more realistic. They will be huge underdogs to Indy and Dallas. I dont think they can handle Washington's defense and running game. Philly and Miami are games they can win.

Home for the Dolphins we should certainly win this one. We went into Miami and beat a better team then than the 2006 version. Daunte minus Randy Moss has yet to impress me; Chris Chambers is no Moss. The Dolphins D-Line is undersized, look for DD to have a big day.

burger13 said:
with not much else to talk about, I thought I'd post a link where the fans of the worst team in the league in 2005 talk about the Phins as one of their first 5 "victims". :lol:

http://www.texanstalk.com/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1146868008/0

I guess if you can't think that your team is better than they are, there's no point in being a sports fan.

Here are some good quotes:

Domomic Davis isn't going anywhere except backwards. Ronnie is going to eat their crap defense like Pacman eats ghost. We lost one player and all of sudden it's end of the world? please....

Since when has our d-line been undersized? We have one undersized d-lineman and he is one of the best at his position in the leauge. Thats odd.

You guys are pretty funny too....

....remember 3 years ago on opening day? We thought they sucked then too.

Schleprock said:

They did suck? How did their season turn out?

We just sucked more that day.

Schleprock said:

It's called a fluke. Wanny's play calling is what messed up that game for us.

:smackhead lets se what happens on the field, you wouldn't want the rodeo monkeys bringin up this thread and laughing their @sses off if they do somehow beat us

why listen to them? we know their idiots...seriously, what has they're franchise done?

they skipped up on a tremendous back in reggie bush to get a defensive end....morons. we'll just stick it to em by kicking their a$$es when we play them.

ill make a prediction: Dolphins- 31
Texans- 10

:laughat: Texans

saves said:
Since when has our d-line been undersized? We have one undersized d-lineman and he is one of the best at his position in the leauge. Thats odd.

really, since when has keith traylor been undersized?? did he lose weight or something??

They have had a team long enough to have a message board? :lol:

Seriously though...any sunday any team can beat any other team

BUT

If you look on paper we should win easy....but games arent played on paper so who knows

Schleprock said:

It's not the point that they think they CAN win.......it's that they think that they WILL win. See the difference. They had the #1 overall pick, and they are using the word "cakewalk"

I don't know about any of you, but when we were going into '05 after a 4-12 season, I certainly didn't call any other team a cakewalk. :wink:

burger13 said:
It's not the point that they think they CAN win.......it's that they think that they WILL win. See the difference. They had the #1 overall pick, and they are using the word "cakewalk"

I don't know about any of you, but when we were going into '05 after a 4-12 season, I certainly didn't call any other team a cakewalk. :wink:

I also think we had a lot more to work with coming off our bad season

veteran defense, great O-line coach, coach who had succeeded at every stop, Ricky coming back etc.....

They have a new coach and upgraded a few spots...but I dont see them winning more than 6 or 7 games, and I dont think we will be one of them

Alex44 said:
They have had a team long enough to have a message board? :lol:

Seriously though...any sunday any team can beat any other team

BUT

If you look on paper we should win easy....but games arent played on paper so who knows

On paper don't mean squat. On paper, we weren't even supposed to beat a lot teams. On paper, we were supposed to beat the Texans a few years back.

Silverphin said:
On paper don't mean squat. On paper, we weren't even supposed to beat a lot teams. On paper, we were supposed to beat the Texans a few years back.

Did you read the end where I wrote 'but games arent played on paper' :confused:

I agree with you 100%

Back
Top Bottom