Texans' fans getting ornery | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans' fans getting ornery

We should beat them if we play to our potential, however, this is the NFL......games are to unpredictable....that is what's so funny when i read that beating the phins should be a cake walk.

Schleprock said:
You guys are pretty funny too....

....remember 3 years ago on opening day? We thought they sucked then too.

There's a difference. First off, if you played that 2003 game 10 times, how many times would the Dolphins win? 8? 9? It was a fluke. Second, it's one thing to say your team will win when your team is clearly better than the opposition. Honestly, how can anyone in their right mind think the Texans are clearly better than any other team? Or just plain better?

Schleprock said:
You guys are pretty funny too....

....remember 3 years ago on opening day? We thought they sucked then too.

Yeah remember three years ago. That was three years ago..........

Only the thread starter seems to think it's an easy win. Three others think they've got a shot. Other than that, it's five pages of discussion.

Don't knock them. They weren't talking smack.

and its THEY'RE idiots.

Not a grammar nazi, but when calling someone an idiot, don't be an idiot.

And Go Fins.

PhinFan0202 said:
It's called a fluke. Wanny's play calling is what messed up that game for us.

Fiedler threw that INT, which lead to the field goal that won it for them remember?

Blame the Defense for not stopping them from getting that FG but if Fiedler doesnt start crap by throwing that pick, WE WIN.

MDFINFAN said:
Wanny's play calling, you mean team execution sucked that day.:shakeno:

The play calling was a problem that day too. I'm not going to say that the team didn't execute too but we all know about the playing calling.

They said Daunte without Moss dosent impress me well David Carr with recievers dosent impress me neither.

:evil: cant wait til we kill them yah isaid it we will kill them and ronnie will make mario williams look like a fool when he hits him and makes him cry like a little baby

Perfect23 said:
They said Daunte without Moss dosent impress me well David Carr with recievers dosent impress me neither.
:sidelol:

Perfect23 said:

What I don't seem to get is, why do they think Daunte Culpepper is nothing without Randy Moss when Daunte Culpepper had his beast season with Randy Moss out for half a season?

You guys:lol: ...Some of you guys are cracking me up. C'mon now. The Texans' fans are no different than most of us.
First off, I'm one of the most optimistic Fin fans you'll ever meet. I'm on board with Saban-I'm a fan that believes he could coach this team to the SB this year. I believe that DC is going to regain his form from a couple of years ago. I also think our O-line could turn into that proverbial "immoveable object" and our D-line it's "irresistable force" counterpart. But I always look with a biased eye. In fact most fans do the same thing. Even when a fan is saying they're being objective (and believing that they are )...they're not. No way can you be objective if you have an interest in an outcome.
Someone who's not a fan of the Dolphins is going to see our weaknesses and they're going to seem more significant to them than they do to us, for the reasons I stated above. It doesn't mean they don't know football. They're just being fans.
Although with that said-the Texans are going down:dolphins: :dolphins: . We are going to kick butts this year!!!!

Back
Top Bottom