Text from a Patriots Fan: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Text from a Patriots Fan:

If it is not a competitive advantage why do it?

stolen from bigbry- Phillip Rivers thinks the ball is 13 pounds lol

Lol sorry i started drinking early. Need to think before i post sometimes lol

If it is not a competitive advantage why do it?

stolen from bigbry- Phillip Rivers thinks the ball is 13 pounds lol

b/c the QB prefers it that way just as some prefer overinflated footballs.

Deflating a football has a big effect on a game. That's the common misconception. A ball at 13 psi weighs 13 pounds. Reduce that to 10 psi like its in the report and you are talking about 3 pounds. 3 pounds is alot when you talk about throwing a football
Psi is a measure of pressure, pounds per square inch, the air has a Psi of like 14 at sea level.. It doesn't mean the air weighs more at sea level then it does in Denver

The idiots who keep yapping about 'no evidence' keep disregarding the fact that not only is there mountains of evidence, but also the fact that Brady and the Patriots willfully obstructed the investigation. These people need a wake-up call from the planet Earth...

Typical NE fan. First and foremost, dumber than a box of rocks.

The inability to accept your team as a fraud is understandable -- I mean living in NE is just one itsy bitsy notch "better than" living in Buffalo! It's like 6 weeks of summer (if you're lucky!) and then freeze your arse off the rest of the year -- shoveling 10ft of snow every other Wednesday! Wow. Such fun. No wonder the area is constantly LOSING population.

Yep. The place features month after month of depressive cold weather and colorless gray skies -- producing serious vitamin D deficiency and assorted neurological complications, which create massive outbreaks of denial and delusion.

And let's not forget the greater Foxboro area features more inbreeds per capita than rural West Virginia. LOL. Beyoind that, we all know the area pretty much discovered football around 2002 -- so why don't you stop the childish deflections and just admit the obvious?

Your team is a fraud. A cheating, swindling, obnoxiously disgusting fraud. And go lube up your snow plow!

You should stop being friends with him just for the use of hashtags in text messages or any form of communication not on Twitter.

You should stop being friends with him just for the use of hashtags in text messages or any form of communication not on Twitter.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for giving me the laughs guys.

Deflating a football has a big effect on a game. That's the common misconception. A ball at 13 psi weighs 13 pounds. Reduce that to 10 psi like its in the report and you are talking about 3 pounds. 3 pounds is alot when you talk about throwing a football

13lbs...:lol:

Football weights about 14 or 15 ounces (if properly inflated).

:brewskis:

It's not 13 pounds of air, 13 pounds of air pressure that is pushing out from the inside of the ball. The ball does not weigh 13 pounds because the PSI is 13 pounds

Maybe some of you guys deal with similar stuff. This is the type of crap I deal with on a daily basis:

"If the NFL hired Wells to look into the Suh tampering charges it would say..."It is more probable than not that they were tampering with Suh"...and that the franchise was "at least generally aware"...laughable...but there are bigger fish to fry I guess....the last line in this ESPN article...your owner said exactly what Brady said when questioned about their respective incidents...if New England and Brady appeal punishment and it makes it to an arbiter or federal/civil court - I would be even more surprised if it wasn't 100% overturned or at the very least dramatically 180'd...falcons pump artificial crowd noise into stadium for 2 years...an actually offense that may actually have affected the outcome of games and actually might have been done and gained competitive edge and they only get docked a 5th...NFL has no evidence in this case and no grounds on punishment...#nfl is ridiculous...#goodell is a joke." :lol:

My best friend is a Pats fan and I have to deal with stuff like this all of the time. I was writing an essay for my Anthropology class when the suspension came down Monday night and he started spamming me with "I support Brady" and Anti-NFL/Ted Wells memes ( has anyone else noted that they all communicate their point via memes and they all use the same catch phrases such as "Haters gonna hate" or "They hate us because they ain't us". It's like some creepy, hive-minded cult seriously).

I think Wells put it best in his statement the other day when he mentioned that the Patriots or no one in their camp questioned his independence or objectivity when this started. Now because his findings do not cast their organization in a positive light, all of a sudden he is conspiring with the league in a major plot to bring down one of its top franchises.This makes zero sense to me. What would the league have to gain by doing this? There was no outcry when Wells released the Bullygate report. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty clear going into that Incognito was a blockhead and Martin was too soft to be an NFL Player, but if we can accept that Wells was impartial in that case, why not just accept that he assessed the information that he recovered in this case fairly and partially?

I reject the notion that because its Tom Brady that we are talking about here, we should automatically look at this report with a skeptical eye. It was clear to anyone with an ounce of objectivity that Brady was texting Jastremski the day after this scandal broke with vague texts like "Are you ok bud?" after SIX MONTHS of not communicating at all to see if Jastremski was going to hold up and protect him in the face of intense media pressure. This evidence is circumstantial, but quite damning as far as I am concerned. Remember, Aaron Hernandez is sitting in a Massachusetts prison cell for the rest of his life because circumstantial evidence was enough to get a conviction. Sometimes, even if there is no "smoking gun", the circumstantial evidence only leads us to one logical conclusion and in this case it is that Brady was part of a cover up. He lied and the Patriot fans that try to insult our intelligence by claiming that he is innocent of ALL wrongdoing based on the lack of evidence just need to go live on their own planet far away from those of us in the real world. This is about integrity and this scandal has proven that the Patriots, Brady, and a large part of the New England fan base have none.

This whole mess is similar to the pats running up the score and their fans saying "this is football you should be able to stop us". Deflate gate 60 Brady 7...just loving this:lol2:

13 pounds ? I need to look at this but I doubt it . I couldn't imagine someone throwing a 10 pound dumbell 60 yards .

Do you means pounds as in lbs ?

Cause there is no way in hell a football weighs 13 lbs .

My best friend is a Pats fan and I have to deal with stuff like this all of the time. I was writing an essay for my Anthropology class when the suspension came down Monday night and he started spamming me with "I support Brady" and Anti-NFL/Ted Wells memes ( has anyone else noted that they all communicate their point via memes and they all use the same catch phrases such as "Haters gonna hate" or "They hate us because they ain't us". It's like some creepy, hive-minded cult seriously).

I think Wells put it best in his statement the other day when he mentioned that the Patriots or no one in their camp questioned his independence or objectivity when this started. Now because his findings do not cast their organization in a positive light, all of a sudden he is conspiring with the league in a major plot to bring down one of its top franchises.This makes zero sense to me. What would the league have to gain by doing this? There was no outcry when Wells released the Bullygate report. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty clear going into that Incognito was a blockhead and Martin was too soft to be an NFL Player, but if we can accept that Wells was impartial in that case, why not just accept that he assessed the information that he recovered in this case fairly and partially?

I reject the notion that because its Tom Brady that we are talking about here, we should automatically look at this report with a skeptical eye. It was clear to anyone with an ounce of objectivity that Brady was texting Jastremski the day after this scandal broke with vague texts like "Are you ok bud?" after SIX MONTHS of not communicating at all to see if Jastremski was going to hold up and protect him in the face of intense media pressure. This evidence is circumstantial, but quite damning as far as I am concerned. Remember, Aaron Hernandez is sitting in a Massachusetts prison cell for the rest of his life because circumstantial evidence was enough to get a conviction. Sometimes, even if there is no "smoking gun", the circumstantial evidence only leads us to one logical conclusion and in this case it is that Brady was part of a cover up. He lied and the Patriot fans that try to insult our intelligence by claiming that he is innocent of ALL wrongdoing based on the lack of evidence just need to go live on their own planet far away from those of us in the real world. This is about integrity and this scandal has proven that the Patriots, Brady, and a large part of the New England fan base have none.

91c45aef254b6744e4798b0a51832d5f.jpg
Send that one back to him.

Back
Top Bottom