That game was fixed, and it was a bad fix... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That game was fixed, and it was a bad fix...

ButchFragrance

Active Roster
Reaction score
First if all how were we a home dog with them starting a back up qb..... Begged you to go Miami..... The Refs took 9 points off the board for Miami....... And that last play Martin was 3 yards out of bounds....... That is a good part of the reason the ratings are falling..... People arnt stupid.

Im usually not one of these type of guys but this was the worst officiated game I have ever seen there has been 2 or 3 games this season so far that it just seems like every possible thing goes against us ...A Deep pass to Landry on 3rd down gets called back by a terrible hold the pass Interference on fasano in the endzone called back the safety and then Martin running out of bounds and them letting the clock one it's just atrocious

Im usually not one of these type of guys but this was the worst officiated game I have ever seen there has been 2 or 3 games this season so far that it just seems like every possible thing goes against us ...A Deep pass to Landry on 3rd down gets called back by a terrible hold the pass Interference on fasano in the endzone called back the safety and then Martin running out of bounds and them letting the clock one it's just atrocious

Eh, Martin's forward progress was stopped there. He was going backwards when he stepped out of bounds. That one... was not a BS call. The Fasano OPI though, absolutely. Phantom call.

If you don't think that the fix was in, i've got some land in Afghanistan to sell you...Tony Corrente = absolutely pathetic

Back
Top Bottom