That game was fixed, and it was a bad fix... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That game was fixed, and it was a bad fix...

4 turnovers and "the game was fixed," is so finheaven.
Miami overcame that. They overcame the TD taken off the board. They came all the way back to tie the game. That missed safety call was the final obstacle Miami couldn’t overcome. It’s not even about the 2 pts. It took a timeout away from Miami. Miami could have had 40 seconds or so to try and tie the game late at 23 if they had that 3rd timeout.

I so wish I knew an NFL ref so I could berate the jack ass
Show him a replay and ask wtf and see his non reply
Absolutely disgraceful humans whom I wish nothing but ill will upon
That being said we need a total scrub and housecleaning now.
No need to waste time

did you watch the game???? 4 turnovers in ONE half and we still should have won the game
Lol at "should have won the game" after committing 4 turnovers and letting Ryan Fitzpatrick drive it down your throats at the end of the game.

Why even try to fix a game when we fukc ourselves without the help
every single game

Miami overcame that. They overcame the TD taken off the board. They came all the way back to tie the game. That missed safety call was the final obstacle Miami couldn’t overcome. It’s not even about the 2 pts. It took a timeout away from Miami. Miami could have had 40 seconds or so to try and tie the game late at 23 if they had that 3rd timeout.
Just stop.

And in a lowly game like TB/Miami no one is gonna bring up the bad calls to a national level to be scrutinized.
I said the same exact thing to my dad during the game. It won’t be mentioned anywhere beaides us ‘whiny’ Dolphin fans. It’s a joke. That safety call was one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen. The fact that it was reviewed and stood is disgusting. Headquarters in New York for whatever reason didn’t want to give us it.

Lol at "should have won the game" after committing 4 turnovers and letting Ryan Fitzpatrick drive it down your throats at the end of the game.

Laughing hysterically at "Lol"...are you a 13 year old girl??? learn how to type

Back
Top Bottom