That game was fixed, and it was a bad fix... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That game was fixed, and it was a bad fix...

You act like Miami gave up a game clinching TD. Miami stopped them and held them to a FG. But didn’t have enough timeouts to preserve time thanks to that challenge that Miami should have won.
You act like a team that is penalized 17 times and commits 4 turnovers deserves to win.

This was an very poorly officiated game. I'm not gonna call it a fix, when it was more than likely gross incompetence. Either way, sucked to watch as a Dolphins fan...

Lol at "should have won the game" after committing 4 turnovers and letting Ryan Fitzpatrick drive it down your throats at the end of the game.

Lol @ fans who think bad play excuses the league for FIXING games.

**** this WWE bullshit I'm ****ing done with this league.

Fixed right.... The refs keep saying throw the ball to the other team Cutler. 3 interceptions and a fumble don’t think you have an argument here. Just stop with the fix. TB is 3-6 why would they fix it.

I can't believe that some people don't see it. It is so easy to kill drives or extend drives through the officiating, even people that don't want to believe it need to face it. It's easier for them to get away with it now that half of the fans just watch red zone or care about fantasy.

Re watch the game. Notice how most of the terrible calls had no replay either.
Roughing the punter has turned into, pulling leg off and beating to death. Offensive pass interference is looking mean at the DB. And a safety is when the player run out of the back of the end zone.

Roughing the punter has turned into, pulling leg off and beating to death. Offensive pass interference is looking mean at the DB. And a safety is when the player run out of the back of the end zone.
I never saw that play. Did they replay HAack getting hit?

And they had 3 penalty’s on the paly,showed the refs talking for over a minute with no replay.

Im usually not one of these type of guys but this was the worst officiated game I have ever seen there has been 2 or 3 games this season so far that it just seems like every possible thing goes against us ...A Deep pass to Landry on 3rd down gets called back by a terrible hold the pass Interference on fasano in the endzone called back the safety and then Martin running out of bounds and them letting the clock one it's just atrocious

Really could not of said it better myself this game seemed totally fixed. Believe me I really don't care season is/was lost before this game but I can't recall a game before that was so blatantly controlled by the f'n refs it was just pathetic!

How instant replay cameras can be everywhere but yet penalties still get called wrong is beyond me.
I almost think it was better back before them...at least then you didnt see full proof they were shafting your team.

Also...The NFL is sports entertainment (its what they call it in the league office) so their job is not to provide fair unfixed games....Its to "entertain" you.

Are you not entertained? Im not...didnt watch any games today

Last edited:
How instant replay cameras can be everywhere but yet penalties still get called wrong is beyond me.
I almost think it was better back before them...at least then you didnt see full proof they were shafting your team.

Also...The NFL is sports entertainment (its what they call it in the league office) so their job is not to provide fair unfixed games....Its to "entertain" you.

Are you not entertained?

What do replay cameras have to do with penalties being called wrong??....they can't be used to review penalties.

While I'm not calling a fix yet (since we did enough to screw ourselves) that non-safety call needs to be protested at least by the Dolphins to the league......If Fitzpatrick had contacted a Dolphin player and got knocked back and tackled in the end zone I might, just might be able to stomach that call but the fact that he was never touched and bounced off his own O line player and then was tackled in the end zone was a no brainer call - it HAD to be a safety.

Back
Top Bottom