That's How you Go Into Pittsburgh and WIN a Playoff game!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That's How you Go Into Pittsburgh and WIN a Playoff game!!!

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hope the Dolphins and staff were taking notes today. NO Pre-snap penalties, answering a score with a score killing Pittsburgh's momentum, drafting well, signing key free agents during the off-season. All key ingredients to WINNING a road playoff game in Pittsburgh unlike the embarrassment Miami suffered last season. Now I'm not predicting a win in New England next week as long as that Vegan is under center and that coaching staff is still together however you must crawl before you can walk. The Dolphins need to find personnel that can make things happen in one year like Coughlin and company in Jax!!!!!!!!! Let's GO I'm sick of watching mediocrity year after year.:mad:

Hope the Dolphins and staff were taking notes today. NO Pre-snap penalties, answering a score with a score killing Pittsburgh's momentum, drafting well, signing key free agents during the off-season. All key ingredients to WINNING a road playoff game in Pittsburgh unlike the embarrassment Miami suffered last season. Now I'm not predicting a win in New England next week as long as that Vegan is under center and that coaching staff is still together however you must crawl before you can walk. The Dolphins need to find personnel that can make things happen in one year like Coughlin and company in Jax!!!!!!!!! Let's GO I'm sick of watching mediocrity year after year.:mad:

4 teams remaining. Name the elite QBs

Well, if the phins can draft top 5 a few yrs in a row they can pick up a couple elite players like Jalen Ramsey.
Let me remind you that last yr in the playoffs we were missing RT and 5 defensive starters.
At full strength, I thought the phins were better than Pittsburgh last season.

No argument here......let's continue to build the team from the bottom up, starting with a badass defense.

Case Keenum and Blake Bortles have more play off wins than Tannehill has appearances lmao.

The Dolphins, (if this wasn't already known) are officially the most pathetic NFL franchise in Florida now that, the jags have gone further this year than we have since Marino.

All the notes in the world wont help us take that leap with the current FO they have failed to build a well rounded team that isn't stitched together will aging vets. and they keep blowing these draft picks. They need to draft day 1 impact players not projects that were "good draft value"

I don't have much hope for next season if they don't draft starters because the guys we have now are just flat out not good enough. I'm talking @ Guard, WR, TE, Tackle, CB, Safety, LB, Pass rushers... They're all below average

The Jags invested a lot of high draft picks and free agent money in building that defense. Still gave up 42 points but they pretty much carried that team to the Conference Championship game. I hope the Dolphins can eventually build a defense comparable to the Jaguars and Vikings.

No argument here......let's continue to build the team from the bottom up, starting with a badass defense.
Miami can’t build that type of defense when they over pay players like Branch and Kiko (or even have Kiko on the team to begin with), the whole DL is overrated and Miami trying to play with 2 SS in the secondary.

Back
Top Bottom