The biggest move the front office can make to get us to the Super Bowl next year. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The biggest move the front office can make to get us to the Super Bowl next year.

The window is open. Bite the bullet and find a way to keep the majority of the talent, especially Wilkins.

That opens the door for net gains in the draft and with bargain hunting in free agency.

I might explore moving up for Bowers.

The window is open. Bite the bullet and find a way to keep the majority of the talent, especially Wilkins.

That opens the door for net gains in the draft and with bargain hunting in free agency.

Don't you think Wilks would be somewhat easy to replace? Seems like there are always some no name that clogs the middle available but maybe I am wrong. I just think using half his salary on a MLB would be more beneficial than investing that much on a DT.

Wilkins is the one I'd let go first tbh... He's the one who'll show up the least in the W/L column...

Back
Top Bottom