The biggest move the front office can make to get us to the Super Bowl next year. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The biggest move the front office can make to get us to the Super Bowl next year.

Wilkins is the one I'd let go first tbh... He's the one who'll show up the least in the W/L column...
Maybe. It's just he'd be so difficult to replace. He's not just good against the run, but also affects the passing game.

Don't you think Wilks would be somewhat easy to replace? Seems like there are always some no name that clogs the middle available but maybe I am wrong. I just think using half his salary on a MLB would be more beneficial than investing that much on a DT.
I think when Miami signed Seiler they were prepared to let Wilkins go. It would be easier if he was just a run plugger. But he's a do-everything DT and a tone setter for the defense. I'm not so sure he's easy to replace???

Are you talking about the same Jerry Jones that has won multiple super bowls or Ross that hasn't even won a playoff game .. I'm not gonna mention his tampering that cost us a 1st round draft pick
Hint, Ross doesn't play football.
Get your logic in order. - LOL

Well, we’ve had CW for two very good years by him and where has that gotten the MD? Middle of the pack, last team into the playoffs? At some point you need to trade these guys or let them walk for comp picks. Seiler is 8 mil per year, how on earth is CW 20 plus when actual production is so similar? Will see what happens but I’m skeptical the FO feels we must do this when there are many needs on both sides of the ball.

As far as SB next year, don’t think there is a move or moves that could make it happen. Best shot is to build an elite offense not a fools gold offense. IMO we are playing for 2025 if we can actually succeed in building an elite offense now in 2024. If they fail at that then SB is as much of a pipe dream as it’s ever been.

Well, we’ve had CW for two very good years by him and where has that gotten the MD? Middle of the pack, last team into the playoffs? At some point you need to trade these guys or let them walk for comp picks. Seiler is 8 mil per year, how on earth is CW 20 plus when actual production is so similar? Will see what happens but I’m skeptical the FO feels we must do this when there are many needs on both sides of the ball.

As far as SB next year, don’t think there is a move or moves that could make it happen. Best shot is to build an elite offense not a fools gold offense. IMO we are playing for 2025 if we can actually succeed in building an elite offense now in 2024. If they fail at that then SB is as much of a pipe dream as it’s ever been.
Before you get to the Superbowl, you must:
Step 1) Make the playoffs.
Step 2) Win your playoff games.
The last two years we have achieved step #1

Obviously, we need to do that again next year.
Then we can worry about step #2.

We have developed the ability to get into the playoffs, so let's keep working on that. When was the last time we made to the playoffs in back-to-back years?

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. - LOL
I wonder what else you put into that pipe. - LOL
Just remember what our HC thinks - Speed Kills!

I bet if we get into the playoffs next year. you will still be whining.

Back
Top Bottom