"The Dolphins could have the best offense in 2017" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"The Dolphins could have the best offense in 2017"

I think our offense has the potential to be similar to Atlanta's. If anything, in a poor man's way.

Hard to believe that we could rise that much in one season. I mean we were 17th in offensive scoring and 24th on offensive yards last season. When have you ever seen that big of a change happen before?

If you look at it, on paper, Miami's Offense could be one of the best in the NFL, if the defense is able to turn around with the moves this off-season, tough schedule or not, Miami could be a nightmare for teams that find them on their schedule.

Then again, expectations and on paper are just as good as a fantasy date with a playboy model, you believe it can happen, but will it. We will see.

Ew fanblogs. Your average FH poster knows far more about football than most of these 'writers'

The could could play our opening game on mars. We probably wont, but it could happem

Hard to believe that we could rise that much in one season. I mean we were 17th in offensive scoring and 24th on offensive yards last season. When have you ever seen that big of a change happen before?

A long, long time ago the Atlanta Falcons went from 21st in offensive scoring in '15 to being #1 the very next season in '16, but it hasn't happened since then.

What's so interesting? Not a very good article, showing little if any insight.

It's interesting b/c Miami never receives praise such as potentially having the best offense this year and also being one of the best teams in the league in 2016.

We have very nice players at skill positions we rb te. Tannehill needs to take his game to a whole new level and score points 21.6 a game isn't going to do it

Given the slate of defenses we have to play and the overall performance of our offense in 2016, it seems grossly optimistic to predict that Miami will have the best offense in the NFL in 2017.

Let's just hope for appreciable improvement. That'll be something to look forward to.

Oakland went from 17th in scoring in 2015 (22.4 p/g) to 7th in 2016 (26.0 p/g). i would take that

I'ts weird to me to think that a mere field goal (essentially) is the difference in 10 spots and into the top 10. Obviously it all averages out differently for each game, but say we score an additional FG or TD in each game, that should take our numbers up a bit

Leading up to the start of this season it's hard not to get excited.This team has the potential to be something special.

Back
Top Bottom