The Dolphins vs Bills Thursday Night Football | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins vs Bills Thursday Night Football

I tend to agree with you and may go a step further and say this, if we continue to play like we played today we won't win any games the rest of the season.

I have already written the entire season off and will only watch to evaluate the progress of this team.

d-1

they will win 1 game the rest of the season they are playing really bad now the def cannot stop a tenn team we are in trouble

5-5 would put us back in the playoff hunt the chargers lost today to and go chiefs monday night we still have a chance at playoffs.

Well they got taken to the wood shed and pounded up the ass big time. That was our season out the window ther boys and girls. I pray that I am wrong and we can bounce back but, I think it may get ugly up in Buffalo as well. Ryan Tannehill is a good Rookie QB but, he so far cannot get us to come from behind 0 for 4 in this situation and that my friends in not a good thing for our Dolphins. If they get down early to the Bills on Thursday. We are doomed. The Bills almost beat the Pats today. I am extremely worried.

Why be worried? Save "worry" for a team with a chance to make some noise in the playoffs... we are headed for a top five pick and a fourth straight losing season.

I like the Bills in this one. They're bad on defense but they can score points.

Dolphins are bad on defense right now and can't score on 2 of the worst defenses in the NFL.

Got to agree until proven otherwise. Time to come out and run the ball and take the damn ball away.

That Colts game did us in. Honestly, you can't trust this team! Disappointing

Unless the Dolphins can get out of the funk they were in today, the Bills should be considered the favorite to win this game. The Bills lose games, but they usually put up a lot of points doing so. Miami might need to put up 30 points just to have a chance to win this game, and that is going to be a very difficult task. I hope Philbin and his staff can get this team back on track in the next few days.

I'm selling my tickets for this game. I know it might be a ridiculous decision, but I was excited about this team, now I know the season is hopeless and it's just another meaningless Dolphins Bills game.

Our defense is playing bad but our offense is pathetic. I think we need to huddle up and commit to the running game. All our no huddle is accomplishing is giving the ball back to the opposition quickly.

5-5 would put us back in the playoff hunt the chargers lost today to and go chiefs monday night we still have a chance at playoffs.

What does San Diego have to do with anything? Pittsburgh and Indy should be the main concerns and both will be 6-3 after tomorrow.

I hope/want us to win, but the cynical jester in me says our defense will get anally,orally, and yes, vaginally raped. He also says that we MAY score 3 points IF we're lucky. He says that he foresees a slew of dinks and dunks, and to beware of the the 2 yard bomb on 3rd and 33.

Back
Top Bottom