The Dolphins vs Bills Thursday Night Football | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins vs Bills Thursday Night Football

When your offense starts giving the other team great field position (with turnovers) and points, it has a demoralizing affect on the defense.

Our offense just doesn't score enough points.

d-1

Our defense is playing bad but our offense is pathetic. I think we need to huddle up and commit to the running game. All our no huddle is accomplishing is giving the ball back to the opposition quickly.

Miami will embark on a losing streak... they will not win this game.

It's best in the long run for us to lose out.... I know this is not the popular opinion but it is the only way to insure Ireland gets fired.

This team will N E V E R win as long as that clown is in office.... NEVER

I would definitely favor the Bills in this game.. they've lost 3 in a row and this team is the perfect team to get them back on track

Why be worried? Save "worry" for a team with a chance to make some noise in the playoffs... we are headed for a top five pick and a fourth straight losing season.

No. I thought seriously that we could go 10-6 when the season started. Now I am not so sure anymore. IT IS WHAT IT IS. FORGETAABOUTIT.

With today's lack of effort, Miami should be rested for Thursday.

Funny........we're gonna get embarrassed on national TV...especially since we don't have any plays that are designed for more than 5 yards

not looking good for us right now.
this is the NFL and things change on a dime here.
we could be big boys and not worry about the past or we can let us haunt us till the end of the season
lets hope we got this right with this azz kicking we just received and move FORWARD,for every war you loose some battles but move forward to your objective untill you win the war

Miami will embark on a losing streak... they will not win this game.

It's best in the long run for us to lose out.... I know this is not the popular opinion but it is the only way to insure Ireland gets fired.

This team will N E V E R win as long as that clown is in office.... NEVER

Can never agree to this regardless of the agenda even though they quit yesterday with little to no fight to begin with I don't see it happening the rest of the year.

Back
Top Bottom