The Dolphins will not loose in New England this year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins will not loose in New England this year

dolphindog

Scout Team
Reaction score
Well I will be in New England on Oct 10, to celebate my Bday, wearing a Jason Taylor white jersey. There in no way they will loose.:cool:

I'll be satisfied if we can split against New England. We should have done it last year, and I think everyone knows that. Both teams have made some changes this off-season, but for the most part, neither team is ahead of the other in terms of talent....

I talk to alot of Pats fans, and all of them say that the Phinz are their biggest threat....

PHINZ RULE!!! :fire:

BLITZKRIEG said:
Both teams have made some changes this off-season, but for the most part, neither team is ahead of the other in terms of talent

You're joking, right?

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
wat you think the Pats have more talent then the dolphins HA:roflmao:

Teams with talent usually play in the AFC Championship and the Super Bowl.

When was the last time the Phins did either? :roflmao:

Only talent that the Phins have is on paper. Just like always.

Defensively it's a wash. Both units are outstanding.

Offensively, we have the better skill players. They've got the better OL and QB. Usually the latter will produce better success than the former. That's why it's important our OL and QB play improve this season.

Muck said:
Defensively it's a wash. Both units are outstanding.

Offensively, we have the better skill players. They've got the better OL and QB. Usually the latter will produce better success than the former. That's why it's important our OL and QB play improve this season.

I'll even give you that the Phins probably have more overall talent in the starting 22 (both offense and defense).

The big difference between the Pats and Phins is from 23-53.

Overall roster depth is just as important as the starting 22.

Hate to agree with a pats fan but they are one of the deepest teams in the NFL, if not the deepest. That being said I will also agree that the Phins have more talent on thier starting 22.

Coaching is what allows NE to feild experinced and prepared starters and backups, thats what i think makes them succesfull.

I would also like to add that it won't matter for the Pats this year because the Phins are gonna beat them anyways

PatsFanTX said:
Teams with talent usually play in the AFC Championship and the Super Bowl.

When was the last time the Phins did either? :roflmao:

Only talent that the Phins have is on paper. Just like always.

Sports annoncers have said it as well as every Miami fan. We have all the talent in the world, we just need direction. The Pats are a team and mesh well. As far as individual talent Miami has more. Its just a matter of them playing as a team and relying on one another except one person hence Ricky and our Defense to finish games.

PatsFanTX said:
I'll even give you that the Phins probably have more overall talent in the starting 22 (both offense and defense).

The big difference between the Pats and Phins is from 23-53.

Overall roster depth is just as important as the starting 22.

And that has been the difference, not coaching because we play you pretty evenly. I think this is part of what the fins are trying to address this year with the ST. Clair, McIntosh, Carey signings for one spot, but know that they all can also play inside. You have Mckinney, but know that Yates is pretty good too. Jerman was a good backup last year and maybe a good starter this year or if not a good backup. It won't be Whitney starting at RG, if anything it'll be St.Clair or Carey. Our receivers are better in the fact we have 2 true starters, then a starter from last year as 3rd, hopefully our project receivers step up this year, ie Newson, Simmons, then Toliver. Vet backups Wilkens and Minnis. Our RB's are the deepest in awhile, the maulers Williams and Henry, the change of pace, Minor and Russell. On the D we're pretty deep except at LB, but we might have jewels there, we just don't know. our bu's..Jenkins, Moore, Bua, Pope. Our DB's are deeper than they've ever been down to the 5th CB and 5 servicable Safties. As Muck points out, it's our OL and QB play that has to improve in order for us to be compedictive. If they were solid last year, we would have beat the Pats both games. Even with what we had, we played them even, with just the score being the difference. (read into that last statement and don't go crazy, it makes sense if you think about it).

dolphindog said:
Well I will be in New England on Oct 10, to celebate my Bday, wearing a Jason Taylor white jersey. There in no way they will loose.:cool:

Be careful...u know what happened to that chick up there in the snow bowl last year lol :eek:

MDFINFAN said:
Even with what we had, we played them even, with just the score being the difference. (read into that last statement and don't go crazy, it makes sense if you think about it).

You ruined an otherwise good post with this statement.

Only the score being the difference? :eek:

I pretty much agree with everything else you said.

Back
Top Bottom