The Dolphins will not loose in New England this year | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins will not loose in New England this year

PatsFanTX said:
Teams with talent usually play in the AFC Championship and the Super Bowl.

When was the last time the Phins did either? :roflmao:

Only talent that the Phins have is on paper. Just like always.
Hey numbnutts, do you remeber the saying "all things must come to an end!"" Your teams rein will end as the fins in the early 70's, niners, bill, cowboys.

on another note, who owns the all time series against your team. go home dude!!!!

""Last time I heard, Tom brady Was one of the best passers in the league. Last time I heard, their receivers group is better than ours collectively. Last time I heard, they won 14 games last season and won their 2nd super bowl in 3 years""

last time I heard the NE Wr were actually average but the fact they play a complete team game makes them look good...

see the offensive stats for further...

Muck said:
Do you think the plan at NT for the Pats is to platoon with Traylor, Wilfork, and Seymour?? I don't think it would be wise to count on Traylor alone anymore.

Also, what's up with Dan Klecko moving back to OLB?? Is he losing weight?? Or do they feel he has enough quickness to be a rush LB?? What's the 411??

Also, great point about depth. We're having trouble finding a 4th LB. You guys are 10 deep with quality players at the position. Same depth is seen all over that defense. There are 6 CBs who could start if needbe in Foxboro right now.

I think the Pats will use a rotation of Traylor, Warren and Wilfolk at NT. Seymour will stay at DE.

Klecko hasn't lost any weight. It will be interesting if he is quick enough to play OLB. He has been a "tweener" since day one but BB loves his work ethic and desire.

juniorseau55 said:
Better skilled players than new england........ lmfao!!!!!!!

Last time I heard, Tom brady Was one of the best passers in the league. Last time I heard, their receivers group is better than ours collectively. Last time I heard, they won 14 games last season and won their 2nd super bowl in 3 years.

:lol: OWNED!

Better skilled players than new england........ lmfao!!!!!!!

Last time I heard, Tom brady Was one of the best passers in the league. Last time I heard, their receivers group is better than ours collectively. Last time I heard, they won 14 games last season and won their 2nd super bowl in 3 years.
....The Dolphins deffinatley have better skilled players,tht seems pretty clear to me, here ill break it down-
QB-Pats
RB-Phins
FB-Phins
WR1-Phins
WR2-Phins
WR3,4,5-Pats
TE-Phins
just IMO

The only sweeping that will be done in the ProPlayer stadium is the sweeping of the tears of Miami's quite talented veteran team who realize that they are destined to retire from the game with no bling-bling on their fingers ..... well atleast they have a chance to come back to Miami and become its "V.P of Operations !!!"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

patsfan4ever said:
The only sweeping that will be done in the ProPlayer stadium is the sweeping of the tears of Miami's quite talented veteran team who realize that they are destined to retire from the game with no bling-bling on their fingers ..... well atleast they have a chance to come back to Miami and become its "V.P of Operations !!!"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

meh... merely comic silver, no gold or platnium! :)

Back
Top Bottom