The Dolphins will not loose in New England this year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins will not loose in New England this year

I would think we have a better chance than in a while to sweep NE. We play them up north early and the second game is in miami. Will definately be interesting to see if us and/or NE will stay healthy

We have a chance to sweep them every year. It's not ridiculous or laughable to say that they will sweep us or that we will sweep them. It's just about as likely to go either way, Miami has done some work on their depth in many positions for this season.

Be careful...u know what happened to that chick up there in the snow bowl last year lol
No what happened?

Newayz, Miami has more depth on their team since along time ago. The only positions tht dont have depth are WR( i think Derrius will b a decent 3rd) LB(not for long).

Muck said:
Defensively it's a wash. Both units are outstanding.

I don't think so. My gut tells me that Ted Washington's gut will be sorely missed.

As a matter of fact, my crystal ball has Oakland having a top ten defense this year if their linebackers hold up.

ZOD said:
I don't think so. My gut tells me that Ted Washington's gut will be sorely missed.
QUOTE]

Most Pats fans won't admit this, but the loss of Washington will be huge.

He played lights out last year.

PatsFanTX said:

I don't think it's just Pat's fans. Most fans relugate the play of the line to average importance on both sides of the ball. You can bank on one thing in football though...If there is success on the field it all started up front.

The job that Ted did took pressure off of four linebackers. The most difficult thing for any offensive lineman at any level of this game is get on the linebackers. Ted made that an impossibility for the majority of the season for opposing interior linemen.

Although there is excitement about the rookie replacement, a talent like Ted cannot be replaced........especially by a rookie.

O' BTW nor Traylor :)

PatsFanTX said:
ZOD said:
QUOTE]

Do you think the plan at NT for the Pats is to platoon with Traylor, Wilfork, and Seymour?? I don't think it would be wise to count on Traylor alone anymore.

Also, what's up with Dan Klecko moving back to OLB?? Is he losing weight?? Or do they feel he has enough quickness to be a rush LB?? What's the 411??

Also, great point about depth. We're having trouble finding a 4th LB. You guys are 10 deep with quality players at the position. Same depth is seen all over that defense. There are 6 CBs who could start if needbe in Foxboro right now.

Sorry, I see you guys getting swept by NE again. I think the Patriots will end up 5-1 in the division, losing only At NYJ.

FinFan24 said:
No what happened?

Newayz, Miami has more depth on their team since along time ago. The only positions tht dont have depth are WR( i think Derrius will b a decent 3rd) LB(not for long).

This Lady Dolfan Got The Crap Kicked Outta Her At The NE Game Last Year...

Muck said:
Defensively it's a wash. Both units are outstanding.

Offensively, we have the better skill players. They've got the better OL and QB. Usually the latter will produce better success than the former. That's why it's important our OL and QB play improve this season.

Better skilled players than new england........ lmfao!!!!!!!

Last time I heard, Tom brady Was one of the best passers in the league. Last time I heard, their receivers group is better than ours collectively. Last time I heard, they won 14 games last season and won their 2nd super bowl in 3 years.

juniorseau55 said:

Last time I heard, Tom brady Was one of the best passers in the league. Last time I heard, their receivers group is better than ours collectively. Last time I heard, they won 14 games last season and won their 2nd super bowl in 3 years.

Not to butt in but I believe he meant better "skill" players i.e. WR RB TE

juniorseau55 said:

Read it again buddy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom