The Fall of the Patriots | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fall of the Patriots

ok, it was great strategy. let's get back to talking about the fall of the Pats

If you want to talk talk about "stat padding" let's just take 30-40‰ of the 07 Pats, Moss' record receptions and certainly Bradys' epic 50 tds and throw them away as "empty stats" cuz in many cases by the end of the first half and in most of the rest somewhere in the 3rd quarter those games were over long before the belligerent Belicheat, intent on running up scores and humiliating the league, pulled his starters - if he did at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
stat padding? Really Junc.
If that was the case, Miami would have tried to score on the last possession, or not took the starts out. Ur wrong here Junc

Somone is in agony. :lol:
Stat padding. :lol:

You know what Junc. Yeah we were padding the stats. And you know why? Because we can. Because we are that good. :chuckle:
Jets suck. They can't. Jets have to make sure that other teams don't pad their stats against them. :sidelol:
The only stat padding the Jets know is if their QBs can raise their QBR from 29 to 31. :lol:

And I hope we can do it again. And I hope we can do it against the Jets. I am all for it.

Jealous little man. :lol:

I didn't bash Miami but sensitive little people will get angry. I got the trash talk last year about how great you were then too. I'll sit back and watch this thing play out.

I didn't bash Miami but sensitive little people will get angry. I got the trash talk last year about how great you were then too. I'll sit back and watch this thing play out.

Nobody is angry. We are laughing about you and your troll attempts.

Yeah, you go sit back and watch. Do that at TGG.

the TD to Landry was at the end of the 3rd qtr after another TO gave them the ball deep in SD territory. the game was over, they should have been running it. It was stat padding.

Even in a game where Miami was almost perfect you have to create controversy on here just to get a rise out of everyone. I'm not even sure what point it is you're trying to make. Tannehill's day wasn't as good as it seemed b/c some throws were in garbage time? They get the ball at SD's 14 and they should run on every play b/c they're up 30 with 3 mins left in the 3rd?

On 4th down were they supposed to punt from SD's 10?

what does his yardage total have to do w/ anything? a major reason he didn't have a huge yardage day was b/c they were consistently getting the ball in great FP. he did a great job to lead them to TDs, he did his job but to still be throwing up 30 late in the 30 is just stat padding.

More horse**** from you. Miami's starting field position:

Their first TD came on a 77 yard drive.
Their second TD came on a 61 yd drive.
Sturgis kicked a field goal after an INT. I'll give you that.
Sturgis kicked a field goal after starting at the Miami 30.
Their third TD came on a 72 yard drive.
Sturgis kicked a field goal after an INT. I'll give you that one too.
Tannehill's last TD was on the first play after another San Diego turnover. 14 yards.

Miami scored 13 points when they started in San Diego's territory. As usual you are talking just to create controversy.

Even in a game where Miami was almost perfect you have to create controversy on here just to get a rise out of everyone. I'm not even sure what point it is you're trying to make. Tannehill's day wasn't as good as it seemed b/c some throws were in garbage time? They get the ball at SD's 14 and they should run on every play b/c they're up 30 with 3 mins left in the 3rd?

On 4th down were they supposed to punt from SD's 10?

I didn't start anything, I did nothing but praise Miami up and down but if I don't say Miami is the bestest! then you guys gen angry. It's comical.

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

More horse**** from you. Miami's starting field position:

Their first TD came on a 77 yard drive.
Their second TD came on a 61 yd drive.
Sturgis kicked a field goal after an INT. I'll give you that.
Sturgis kicked a field goal after starting at the Miami 30.
Their third TD came on a 72 yard drive.
Sturgis kicked a field goal after an INT. I'll give you that one too.
Tannehill's last TD was on the first play after another San Diego turnover. 14 yards.

Miami scored 13 points when they started in San Diego's territory. As usual you are talking just to create controversy.

avg starting FP on scoring drives was on the SD side of the field.

I didn't start anything, I did nothing but praise Miami up and down but if I don't say Miami is the bestest! then you guys gen angry. It's comical.

You aren't praising them when you complain they were stat padding.

avg starting FP on scoring drives was on the SD side of the field.

How? They had 7 scoring drives. 3 FG's and 4 TDs. 2 scoring drives from SD's territory were field goals and 1 was a 14 yd TD.

You aren't praising them when you complain they were stat padding.

How? They had 7 scoring drives. 3 FG's and 4 TDs. 2 scoring drives from SD's territory were field goals and 1 was a 14 yd TD.

avg FP on scoring drives was SD 49. do the math

I discuss all aspects of games, you guys played GREAT but I thought you were trying to pad stats. I'd rather someone said that about my team than what they are saying now.

Still goin' on a about the make believe stat padding? :lol: Now I know where I can go for a good laugh in the morning. Thanks junc!!! :lol:

I'm not going on, others are still commenting. should I ignore?

avg FP on scoring drives was SD 49. do the math

I discuss all aspects of games, you guys played GREAT but I thought you were trying to pad stats. I'd rather someone said that about my team than what they are saying now.

I don't need to do the math. 3 scoring drives were in SD's territory and 4 weren't. 4 > 3

Back
Top Bottom