**The Fire Larry Coker Thread** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The Fire Larry Coker Thread**

Somehow I knew I'd seee this thread when I logged on this morning. :lol:

WestVirginiaFan said:
arent you guys taking this a little to far?

You're making this statement assuming that this FSU - UM game is the only reason this thread came about.

I can understand how you'd think this is a knee jerk reaction based on that but what you don't realize is that Coker has been steadily losing UM fans for the last few years now.

There's a history to this movement that takes alot into consideration trust me.

Motion said:
Somehow I knew I'd seee this thread when I logged on this morning. :lol:

:lol:

I'm sure you were smiling ear to ear in anticipation to see it too! Dang Gator..... :tantrum:

Trekbiz said:
:lol:

I'm sure you were smiling ear to ear in anticipation to see it too! Dang Gator..... :tantrum:

:D

In all honesty, I'm pretty indifferent to the Canes. I'd never root for the Noles, just plain hate them, but I must say part of me is glad they won so they will be ranked higher when the Gators take them out in November.

Trekbiz said:
You're making this statement assuming that this FSU - UM game is the only reason this thread came about.

I can understand how you'd think this is a knee jerk reaction based on that but what you don't realize is that Coker has been steadily losing UM fans for the last few years now.

There's a history to this movement that takes alot into consideration trust me.
actually if you check the date on the first post youll see i started it up about a month and a half before the season started, so no it wasnt just started because of the loss. in case you were wondering

I'm not entirely sure if Coker is the entire problem, but...something is missing that used to be there, isn't it?

It they lose to Louisville, all hell is gonna break loose.

The Goat said:
I'm not entirely sure if Coker is the entire problem, but...something is missing that used to be there, isn't it?

:yes:

The Goat said:

Yea it will, but even then he would need to just regroup the troops and understand that we would still pretty much control our own destiny by winning all the rest of our conference games and then winning the ACC title game. But I agree, if they lose tommorow . . . man, even I don't wanna listen to WQAM Monday morning, so Coker really shouldn't either lol. And don't pick up that morning paper either lol . . . because Coach, u have a bye after this game . . . and there are gonna be times where u might wanna call in sick, longest 2 weeks of your life buddy.

And we have talent on the field, no question . . . but it was SOOOO obvious which team was better coached and which teams made adjustments at the half. Its like Coker just went into is office at halftime, took some of his calm pills (because we all know he shows no kind of emotion on the field except clapping when it is time for us to punt) and came out and said "Good Luck in the second half guys" when it was time for us to start the 3rd quarter.

Back
Top Bottom