The Football thread - the version that actually uses a ball and feet | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Football thread - the version that actually uses a ball and feet

Pogba made a decision out of immaturity as if I recall correctly he was making a big issue about not being given a chance, while Sir Alex basically said he needed to earn his spot. But for every Pogba, there is a Zeke Fryars.

Fergie was blinded on Pogba by utter hatred for his agent (who really is a ****) he also representsMkhitaryan and Zlatan who should both sign this week

[TWEET]747353562028609536[/TWEET]

oh-my-takei_zps45fbdc2c.gif~c200

If only he had been developed in our own academy to save us the need to buy him for a world record fee:

pogba_3164701b.jpg

AAEAAQAAAAAAAALPAAAAJDgyNTUxZTM1LTlmNTItNGZkOC04MDA4LTY4MzIwYzBlM2E2Yg.jpg

This deal may not get done but even though it is embarrassing ... I for one would welcome the return of the prodigal son with open arms.

Gotta be careful with signing players.
UK out of the EU will affect EPL.

Gotta be careful with signing players.
UK out of the EU will affect EPL.

Nonsense.

It will impact league 2 signing cheap players, it wont impact someone like Pogba in the slightest. The Premier league like every big league. is full of players from all over the world not just the EU

Bailly is from the Ivory Coast, Mkhitaryan will sign this week and he is from Armenia - somehow we got those deals done without the all mighty EU

****ing hell, Crystal Palace are spending 32 million on a striker ... the amount of money in the premier league is insane

[TWEET]747711092818911233[/TWEET]

[TWEET]748533508298129409[/TWEET]

Less excited by this than many United fans are, but pretty damn good free agent signing

[TWEET]748602217960251392[/TWEET]

Someone in the web team is in trouble :lol:

B6Sc0F_IYAAiH3G.jpg

[TWEET]748808624038813700[/TWEET]
Get to work Mr Woodward!

Bwc31XgIUAAiRx6.jpg

[video=youtube;qdMFz-W5HaA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdMFz-W5HaA[/video]

Ed Woodward is such a weird one - United fans hate him but at times he is a cult hero. He ****s it up most the time but he really tries so hard to make a splash :lol: to be fair he has been much better recently, but god he was awful when he first got the job

This says it all about his first year :lol: (if I dont laugh I would cry)

[video=youtube;_cZqTKzS2aI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cZqTKzS2aI[/video]

[TWEET]748822436120961025[/TWEET]

Great marketing :lol:

also while it's a few weeks old, Everton really made a coup signing Ronald Koeman to be their manager. Also sounds like with Kenwright not being the one calling the shots anymore, they're going to be a bit more ambitious in the market.

AC Milan is basically waiting to be sold, they're supposedly going to get sold to a Chinese Consortium. Sale is much needed, Silvio just can't afford to fund Milan, and his dream is to make it all Italian. Admirable but he and Galliani have terribly eyes for talent right now.

CmSQjm6UcAQtt-U.jpg

A lot of people like Zlatan's pr driven "image" personally it bores me

[TWEET]749690852662996993[/TWEET]

Cmd8kdEXgAQAJjZ.jpg

images

:lol: It still seems to good to be true and I fully expect it to go tits up - but what a signing that would be on top of Zlatan and Mkhitaryan

Apparantly we have also done a deal for about 15-20m for a Mexican kid called Hirving Lozano

But i dont know a single thing about him :idk:

He looks great on youtube, but every player looks good on youtube...

[video=youtube_share;Pjhpv3koQn8]https://youtu.be/Pjhpv3koQn8[/video]

[TWEET]750698328707436546[/TWEET]

Decent signing that

Back
Top Bottom