The Football thread - the version that actually uses a ball and feet | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Football thread - the version that actually uses a ball and feet

:lol: this thread is just me talking to me, but that's fine :p

Bought my ticket for the home game v Leicester today, hope to get to a good few games at Old Trafford this year

The premier league kicks off today :)

[video=youtube;MusyO7J2inM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM[/video]

:lol:

Cp04VNeXEAEo0AC.jpg

Game 1, job done. Bailly has now got motm in his first two games.

Pogba should play v Southampton on friday :hump:

Premier league has become an arms race and Arsenal got turned down by 2 Leicester players :lol:

[TWEET]766673279960682496[/TWEET]

It isn't just me that is on the Pogba bandwagon :hump:

Griezmann is one of the very best players in the world, like all players in Spain he has a release clause in his contract (less than 100m euro) and is a massive United fan. Next summer should also be exciting :D

Beat Southampton 2-0 2 goals from Zlatan, despite not playing at all in preseason Pogba played the full 90 mins and looked brilliant!

Job done.

[TWEET]766743041961037825[/TWEET]

92nd min winner from the teenage superstar :brewskis:
[TWEET]769603322462347264[/TWEET]

Its like we are playing a different sport than last year!

UK you should be excited...Pogba is a beast...

Interested to see if City or Liverpool make a run a Pulisic (hell America produced a good player, go figure...

so just gonna say this, if England wants to seen as elite again, they need to stop calling up people they want to be big deals and actually call up their top players

so just gonna say this, if England wants to seen as elite again, they need to stop calling up people they want to be big deals and actually call up their top players

who isnt getting called up?

UK you should be excited...Pogba is a beast...

Interested to see if City or Liverpool make a run a Pulisic (hell America produced a good player, go figure...

Things are indeed looking up. Even our young new CB Bailly has got motm in 3 of his first 4 games

never heard of him to be honest. Google says he plays for Dortmund?

Things are indeed looking up. Even our young new CB Bailly has got motm in 3 of his first 4 games

never heard of him to be honest. Google says he plays for Dortmund?

Yes, 17 years old has player with Dortmund this past season...has started getting more run in the games and has scored in (I think) the last 3 of 4 games.

Quiet week ahead - just United V City...

[TWEET]773222647509417990[/TWEET]

Just a hatrick for Rashford on his England under 21 debut :lol: This time last year the kid was on the bench for the United u-18 team :lol:

His second goal (above) was magic

Marcus Rashford:
Europa League debut - 2 goals
Premier League debut - 2 goals
England debut - 1 goal
England U21 debut- 3 goals

not awful!

Rashford reminds me of Fernando Torres - the amazing version before before be became ****

Back
Top Bottom