the heck is this | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the heck is this

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
um...we have 1 pick only with 23423 4holes to fill. waht the heck is going on? all the OLB are gone! this is BS im sorry guys.

Saban found Crowder last year he will find a steal in this years draft. There is still alot of outside backers left. They may not be big named guys but Saban will find the guy that will be able to contribute to our team in a positive way. Have some faith mah phin brotha!

not that bro. the fact that we have so many holes to fill and no one else to pick up. i guess teh fact that so many times are having a GREAT draft it makes me upset.

The way things are looking, we'll be able to get a solid DE/OLB guy in the 3rd round, and a WR with potential in the 4th round, and that would fill 2 major holes.

well crowder wasnt exactly a 'hidden' gem. He was a 1st round guy who had big issues with injuries. He just happened to drop and we got a great steal.

SR 7 said:
um...we have 1 pick only with 23423 4holes to fill. waht the heck is going on? all the OLB are gone! this is BS im sorry guys.
could you please name these 23423 holes. And if you didnt think that safety was a need, then it even further shows you dont know what you are talking about.

SR 7 said:
not that bro. the fact that we have so many holes to fill and no one else to pick up. i guess teh fact that so many times are having a GREAT draft it makes me upset.

QB wasn't a need?

J Tes said:
could you please name these 23423 holes. And if you didnt think that safety was a need, then it even further shows you dont know what you are talking about.

lmaoo you think we are straight at S? you dont konw what you are talking about bro. TIllman? NO. hill? no! bell? yes, Cooper? NO! hill has problems tackling and is SLOW for the NFL starter. Tillman is a GREAT DEPTH player. COPPER IS a great ST player adn DEPTH. if you knew that you wouldn't have said that. we have WR holes, DT holes, Off line holes, OLB holes and possibly just maybe one more CB hole. so before you talk like you know so much actually konw the facts and situation of our team. thanks.

Crowder52 said:
QB wasn't a need?

BRO GET OFF THE 2nd round pick foR DC this has nothign to do wiht it. i said its upsetting how all the OLB and players we need are getting picked. the hell did DC come from?

maddendude said:
well crowder wasnt exactly a 'hidden' gem. He was a 1st round guy who had big issues with injuries. He just happened to drop and we got a great steal.

THANK YOU! poole and crowder were both 1st round players taht slipped due to personality and injury issues. they were not hidden gems. I agree with you.

SR 7 said:
lmaoo you think we are straight at S? you dont konw what you are talking about bro. TIllman? NO. hill? no! bell? yes, Cooper? NO! hill has problems tackling and is SLOW for the NFL starter. Tillman is a GREAT DEPTH player. COPPER IS a great ST player adn DEPTH. if you knew that you wouldn't have said that. we have WR holes, DT holes, Off line holes, OLB holes and possibly just maybe one more CB hole. so before you talk like you know so much actually konw the facts and situation of our team. thanks.
I don't think you read J Tes' post correctly....

Back
Top Bottom