the heck is this | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the heck is this

SR 7 said:
not that bro. the fact that we have so many holes to fill and no one else to pick up. i guess teh fact that so many times are having a GREAT draft it makes me upset.

Well we filled our biggest hole in today's draft at safety so what other holes are you talking about?

We added extreme depth and skill in the secondary and on the oline. We got our franchise QB. The only holes we have left are OLB, 3rd WR and maybe DT.

Those will all be adressed with the duration of this draft and the remaining free agency period.

This team will have very few, if any holes and should be a great team this season.

MustangFinFan said:
we have not many holes to fill.....we have so much DEPTH at every position. We have Spragan/Hodge/Pope all fighting for OLB.

we have Poole, Daniels, W.Allen, Goodman, Mitchell all fighting for CB

J. Allen, Cooper, Hill, Bell all fighting for S.

Roth, Taylor, Holliday, Carter, Bowens all for DE

Traylor, Zgonina, Wright, Vickerson at DT.

Culpepper is all we need at QB.

Brown, Morris, Minor, Harris for RB.

Beasley, Barnes for FB.

Chambers, Booker, Welker, Boston, Campbell, Gibson for WR

McMichael, Teyo, Peele at TE.

Pearson, Shelton, McIntosh, Carey for T.

James and Hadnot at G.

Mckinney and Smith at C.

IMO....we need to pick a C or G. i pray that Jean-Gilles is available in the 3rd, id take him in a heartbeat....then Wroten in the 4th, then Degory in the 7th.

Easily the best offseason I can remember in my 12 years of being a Dolphins fan. This might be one of the deepest teams in football now. I just love the things Nick Saban has done.

SR 7 said:
lmaoo you think we are straight at S? you dont konw what you are talking about bro. TIllman? NO. hill? no! bell? yes, Cooper? NO! hill has problems tackling and is SLOW for the NFL starter. Tillman is a GREAT DEPTH player. COPPER IS a great ST player adn DEPTH. if you knew that you wouldn't have said that. we have WR holes, DT holes, Off line holes, OLB holes and possibly just maybe one more CB hole. so before you talk like you know so much actually konw the facts and situation of our team. thanks.
I understand the frustration, but I trust Saban will use what picks we have correctly

it takes 3 years or more to judge a draft, the fins have made some great off season moves, and remember after the draft theres alot of F.A. that havent been drafted that we will pick up
we all have our favorite players we want the fins to pick, mine was the center from Ohio State, and all real men cant spell haaaaa

maybe we could use some players for depth but we have no glaring holes. Cooper is a good starting safety and he proved that filling in for Davis in Jacksonville. Allen is our other starting safety. we could use another WR for depth and another OLB for depth and maybe to start. but thats not as many holes as you say it is. we have a 3rd and a 4th and I expect to draft some more good players. maybe some steals in the 7th too

The only thing that we have to complain about in this draft is the job that the Pats and jets have done drafting. On the bright side the bills are in our division.

Seattles up. They lost Hutchinson in the offseason, so MJG is a real possibility.

Back
Top Bottom