the heck is this | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the heck is this

J Tes said:
could you please name these 23423 holes. And if you didnt think that safety was a need, then it even further shows you dont know what you are talking about.
ooo sorry bro i didn't see that. my bad. i didnn't see the "n't" part sorry.

SR 7 said:
BRO GET OFF THE 2nd round pick foR DC this has nothign to do wiht it. i said its upsetting how all the OLB and players we need are getting picked. the hell did DC come from?

We don't have this pick that you are crying about because we used it to acquire Daunte. It's a valid point, don't just say it isn't because it ruins your argument.

Crowder52 said:
We don't have this pick that you are crying about because we used it to acquire Daunte. It's a valid point, don't just say it isn't because it ruins your argument.

wath the hell you talking bout? i nevre cried about our 2nd/ are you dellusional? i said i am jealous of all the players teams are getting. who evre said anything about a 2nd pick? don ttry to put words in my mouth bro.

we have not many holes to fill.....we have so much DEPTH at every position. We have Spragan/Hodge/Pope all fighting for OLB.

we have Poole, Daniels, W.Allen, Goodman, Mitchell all fighting for CB

J. Allen, Cooper, Hill, Bell all fighting for S.

Roth, Taylor, Holliday, Carter, Bowens all for DE

Traylor, Zgonina, Wright, Vickerson at DT.

Culpepper is all we need at QB.

Brown, Morris, Minor, Harris for RB.

Beasley, Barnes for FB.

Chambers, Booker, Welker, Boston, Campbell, Gibson for WR

McMichael, Teyo, Peele at TE.

Pearson, Shelton, McIntosh, Carey for T.

James and Hadnot at G.

Mckinney and Smith at C.

IMO....we need to pick a C or G. i pray that Jean-Gilles is available in the 3rd, id take him in a heartbeat....then Wroten in the 4th, then Degory in the 7th.

SR 7 said:
um...we have 1 pick only with 23423 4holes to fill. waht the heck is going on? all the OLB are gone! this is BS im sorry guys.

I was guessing you meant 1 pick so far, and being that the only other pick we possibly could have had was the 2nd that we traded, I assumed that was what you were talking about. What picks are you talking about then that we don't have? Did you want another team to just give us a pick?

we need a lb bad...also a wr would be nice to have as well but since we screwed that up in 1st rd taking allen over holmes why bother getting one when u have the great wes welker and kelly campbell as # 3 guys..no need there...

uga3406 said:
we need a lb bad...also a wr would be nice to have as well but since we screwed that up in 1st rd taking allen over holmes why bother getting one when u have the great wes welker and kelly campbell as # 3 guys..no need there...
Came back to the board with your zealous positivity, huh?

uga3406 said:

So you would prefer a #3 WR to a starting safety?

a 3 wr who will be starting in '07 . we already have two safteies to start in cooper and bell...allen will not be starting anytime soon. i saw him this year. shockey busted him up for 2 tds and he also got busted up earlier in the year. u guys r acting like this guy is the bomb , our savior when he isnt.

It's DJ Shockley...it's pretty sad that someone doesn't even know how to spell the name of the quarterback on his favorite team. Also, in last year's Georgia/Tennessee game, Shockley didn't have a touchdown pass, so what game are you talking about him getting burned for 2 touchdowns???

Back
Top Bottom