The lawsuit will be against NFL not the Dolphins,hazing is a legal form of bullying. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The lawsuit will be against NFL not the Dolphins,hazing is a legal form of bullying.

I could care less about what you Ireland crybabys drag into this....

Thats for you headcases to deal with....and I saw the artlicle

Just cover your ears and yell at the top of your lungs " Ireland did no wrong! Martin bad!" Try stomping your feet for good measure.

Just cover your ears and yell at the top of your lungs " Ireland did no wrong! Martin bad!" Try stomping your feet for good measure.

Dude,shouldnt you be finding more Ireland threads to bump up,time is of the essence.

Get going.....more more more......hurry,the clock is ticking...

I could care less about what you Ireland crybabys drag into this....

Thats for you headcases to deal with....and I saw the artlicle

Why do you feel personal attacks like this are necessary in this discussion?

If and when there is a lawsuit the NFL will be named because they have the most money for the lawyers to go after...that simple. Ultimately it is an NFL issue according to the law because the Dolphins are a part of that organization and are supposed to follow the rules of the NFL. The NFL is supposed to police teams so that this nonsense does not happen. Of course, all you have to do is watch Hard Knocks and the hazing is right there in your face. I have always wondered why the NFL, MLB, NBA, etc. have different sets of rules applied to them unlike a normal business. This potential lawsuit could go a lot farther than just hazing and could wind up redefining how major sports organizations have to apply the laws of the land to their members just like everyone else IMO.
Just think of all of the hard knocks video HBO has for what, 6 seasons now? The video tape that was never aired and has a hours of footage showing hazing or or other kinds of physical or verbal abuse? If it wasn't destroyed, it can be confiscated and used as primary evidence against the NFL. I hate that it could happen, but it probably will.

Back
Top Bottom