the Lions are listening to Offers | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the Lions are listening to Offers

I hope not.....I'm don't intent on selling the farm for Roy Williams....

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2008/02/dont_expect_roy_williams_to_be.html

Hey lions fan here just an fyi Roy has been our only draft choice in a loooong time that has turned out to be a pro bowler.

The offer for him would have to be overwhelming Roy is a top notch player the best we have.

Even the dumbest gm in the history of sports isn't going to trade him for peanuts,our CJ has yet to prove that he can replace roy.

Rogers on the other hand is gone you could prolly get him from us for a 5th or 6th round pick.HE is WAY over paid WAY over weight and just plain has no desire to be what he could.

But the TUNA loves him for some reason so I can see him ending up a fin for next to nothing if not bill will prolly snatch him up when he is cut for being to fat.:(

Having a sure-handed WR would help in developing whoever the Tuna/Sparano wants at the QB position.

This would be sweet. As long as Williams kepps performing well. I don't think he scored a touchdown after September. He was on my fantasy team.

He did get hurt though if I remember right. I had him on fantasy too.

I don't see this trade happening either the more I think of it. He's too young to come for the cheap tag I keep hearing.

would love to see him in miami though.

He did get hurt though if I remember right. I had him on fantasy too.

I don't see this trade happening either the more I think of it. He's too young to come for the cheap tag I keep hearing.

would love to see him in miami though.

That's the biggest problem I have with Roy Williams, he gets hurt almost every year. Only in his Pro Bowl year did he play in all 16 games.

That's the biggest problem I have with Roy Williams, he gets hurt almost every year. Only in his Pro Bowl year did he play in all 16 games.

Thats not good. Ive seen enough of injured players on the Fins roster to last me a lifetime. I want Williams but his reliability must come into the equasion regarding the deal.

Thats not good. Ive seen enough of injured players on the Fins roster to last me a lifetime. I want Williams but his reliability must come into the equasion regarding the deal.
Don't say anything about RB's injuries. People tend to want to lynch you for that around here.:foundout:

Don't say anything about RB's injuries. People tend to want to lynch you for that around here.:foundout:

Hehe. Im one of Ronnies biggest fans so i wont be joining in on that score G-Force. He'll be back firing on all cylinders mate. :up:
If we get Williams it must be on our terms. Weve got the cards, its just a case of how we deal them now. If we can get Rogers as well then im all for it as long as weve got a decent trade.

Hehe. Im one of Ronnies biggest fans so i wont be joining in on that score G-Force. He'll be back firing on all cylinders mate. :up:
If we get Williams it must be on our terms. Weve got the cards, its just a case of how we deal them now. If we can get Rogers as well then im all for it as long as weve got a decent trade.
I'm all for any player that wants to come be a part of what is hopefully the restoration of the NFL's alltime winningest team and one of the most storied franchise's. I'll take Rodgers, Shockey, Chad Johnson, Keshawn, and any of the other productive players that not only can help, but want to help. I don't care about their past much anymore either since our FO has a history of dealing with them. I hope Ronnie does BTW and have always said that.

just food for thought... did the dome have anything to do with roy's injuries??

I don't know what injuries he had, or the nature of them, but I used to hate playing in domes. Much prefer natural turf.

just curious.

Back
Top Bottom