***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 355 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronnieisabeast said:
Yeah I knew somebody was going to say ,but keep in mind they were playing in a very bad eastern conference. I think they got sweept by the nets that year. They just weren't very talented. They starting becoming really good once that they got Sheed

They weren;t a Championship calber team until they got Rasheed but they id make the conf finals where you correctly pointed out they got swept but that was against a very good Nets team. A team that took Det to 7 the next year when det won the whole thing.

Ronnieisabeast said:
Yeah I knew somebody was going to say ,but keep in mind they were playing in a very bad eastern conference. I think they got sweept by the nets that year. They just weren't very talented. They starting becoming really good once that they got Sheed

50-32 isnt bad no matter how you put it.....

PhinsTD said:
I've seen more whining in just this thread than I've ever seen from any Piston not named Rasheed Wallace.

Gotta agree. While I don't ever see anybody in here saying OH THE ONLY REASON WE LOST WAS BECAUSE OF THE OFFICIALS, which is good, I think complaining is half of each game thread.

RobFins2005 said:
Gotta agree. While I don't ever see anybody in here saying OH THE ONLY REASON WE LOST WAS BECAUSE OF THE OFFICIALS, which is good, I think complaining is half of each game thread.

You must not watch the Pistons play much.

Here is the thing.

They ARE THE LEAST PENALIZED TEAM IN THE NBA.

YET..they argue EVERY CALL that goes against them. Every call..not one or two..or important ones..Every call.

Section126 said:
You must not watch the Pistons play much.

Here is the thing.

The ARE THE LEAST PENALIZED TEAM IN THE NBA.

YET..they argue EVERY CALL that goes against them. Every call..not one or two..or important ones..Every call.

Its not just that

Its that our players dont stand there and complain looking like they are about to cry DURING the game

After the game is when you say what you think happend, you dont get puppy dog eyes for the ref's

Homer for the Heat doing no wrong and hate the Pistons for trying to get calls for their team. If you watched the games, you'll see there are a ton of bad calls for both teams.

That foul that fouled Sheed out, was simply all ball and no body. Replays confirmed that.

I have no problem with the Pistons griping about the calls, just like I have no problem with the Heat crying for the calls. Shaq either fouls, or gets fouled on just about every play.

PhinsTD said:
Homer for the Heat doing no wrong and hate the Pistons for trying to get calls for their team. If you watched the games, you'll see there are a ton of bad calls for both teams.

That foul that fouled Sheed out, was simply all ball and no body. Replays confirmed that.

I have no problem with the Pistons griping about the calls, just like I have no problem with the Heat crying for the calls. Shaq either fouls, or gets fouled on just about every play.

No upper body foul, but thats not what they called him for, it was the contact with the lower body, that you cant see on the replay anyway

Complain AFTER the game and have your players show some respect and they will get it back, untill then they are trash

Alex22 said:
Its not just that

Its that our players dont stand there and complain looking like they are about to cry DURING the game

After the game is when you say what you think happend, you dont get puppy dog eyes for the ref's

No, they just cry after the games. Shaq gripes during the game, rest assured. Payton is one of the best at talking to refs BTW.

Why don't you just all watch the games and leave the excuses at home? No one will ever say Sheed doesn't whine and gripe, just part of who he is.

He's a love/hate type of guy.

PhinsTD said:
No, they just cry after the games. Shaq gripes during the game, rest assured.

Why don't you just watch the games and leave the excuses at home? No one will ever say Sheed doesn't whine and gripe, just part of who he is.

Im not making excuses.

We didnt lose the game because the Pistons are crybabies, its just annoying to sit there watching Rasheed Wallace and Tayshaun Prince come to tears

As for that being who he is, thats why I think he is a piece of ****

There is a difference between talking to the refs and repeatedly running on the court AFTER you fouled out just so you can argue with the ref's

PhinsTD said:

Yet..the pistons get called for less fouls than any other team in the NBA.

That is a fact. PERIOD.

We are pointing out how a team that is the least penalized team in the league cries after every call.

We have a point. You have nothing..except that you want to argue.

PhinsTD said:
No, they just cry after the games. Shaq gripes during the game, rest assured. Payton is one of the best at talking to refs BTW.

Why don't you just all watch the games and leave the excuses at home? No one will ever say Sheed doesn't whine and gripe, just part of who he is.

No excuses. No one here is saying the Heat lost because of the refs in game 2. Not a one. not me.

We are making a correct observation.

the Pistons whine after every call, and they happen to be the least penalized team in the league. That is all.

Ronnieisabeast said:
50-32 and a trip to the Eastern Conference Finals makes you a very good team, whether you get crushed there or not. Bottom line is, they were a series away from the NBA Finals. No offense, but that's why you started watching the NBA/became a Pistons fan - because they started to win again.

Ronnieisabeast said:
nice call, I didn't watch basketball until 2002, but somebody was bashing me for not liking the pistons than. I'm gald we have some smart heat fans in this thread
Are you trying to call yourself a "smart" Pistons fan and claim to have more basketball knowledge than me or something? Don't "kid" yourself, kid. I'm a veteran NBA fan, and I've been through it all including watching my team get picks #10 & #5 in the NBA Draft back to back. Let's see the Pistons win 20-30 games one season, and see how much you talk about them after.

Kdawg954 said:
Man I hate the Heat . . Pistons in 7 . . thats my 2 cents.
Yup, and that's all it's worth - $.02. Thanks for the expertise, Bill Walton.

PhinsTD said:
No, they just cry after the games.

If you're a Pistons fan, with Rasheed Wallace and Tayshaun Prince on your team, you don't have the right to talk about another team complaining. Go get yourself a clue.
And yes, you can basically call me President Blueprint from now on, because I really did just take your rights away.

Blueprint said:
50-32 and a trip to the Eastern Conference Finals makes you a very good team, whether you get crushed there or not. Bottom line is, they were a series away from the NBA Finals. No offense, but that's why you started watching the NBA/became a Pistons fan - because they started to win again.

Are you trying to call yourself a "smart" Pistons fan and claim to have more basketball knowledge than me or something? Don't "kid" yourself, kid. I'm a veteran NBA fan, and I've been through it all including watching my team get picks #10 & #5 in the NBA Draft back to back. Let's see the Pistons win 20-30 games one season, and see how much you talk about them after.

Yup, and that's all it's worth - $.02. Thanks for the expertise, Bill Walton.

If you're a Pistons fan, with Rasheed Wallace and Tayshaun Prince on your team, you don't have the right to talk about another team complaining. Go get yourself a clue.
And yes, you can basically call me President Blueprint from now on, because I really did just take your rights away.

President BluePrint, Owning Pistons fans since 2006 :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom