***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.*** | Page 356 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The MIAMI HEAT 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS thread.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueprint said:
50-32 and a trip to the Eastern Conference Finals makes you a very good team, whether you get crushed there or not. Bottom line is, they were a series away from the NBA Finals. No offense, but that's why you started watching the NBA/became a Pistons fan - because they started to win again.

Are you trying to call yourself a "smart" Pistons fan and claim to have more basketball knowledge than me or something? Don't "kid" yourself, kid. I'm a veteran NBA fan, and I've been through it all including watching my team get picks #10 & #5 in the NBA Draft back to back. Let's see the Pistons win 20-30 games one season, and see how much you talk about them after.

Yup, and that's all it's worth - $.02. Thanks for the expertise, Bill Walton.

If you're a Pistons fan, with Rasheed Wallace and Tayshaun Prince on your team, you don't have the right to talk about another team complaining. Go get yourself a clue.
And yes, you can basically call me President Blueprint from now on, because I really did just take your rights away.

Wow. That was both conceited and obnoxious at the same time. I mean, I'd expect that from some people here, but Blueprint, that's beneath you. Seriously.

phunwin said:
Wow. That was both conceited and obnoxious at the same time. I mean, I'd expect that from some people here, but Blueprint, that's beneath you. Seriously.

Kinda like the Pistons huh?

Section126 said:
You must not watch the Pistons play much.

Here is the thing.

They ARE THE LEAST PENALIZED TEAM IN THE NBA.

YET..they argue EVERY CALL that goes against them. Every call..not one or two..or important ones..Every call.

What the Pistons do is irrelevant. Even when the Heat weren't playing the Pistons, half the posters in here were crying and whining about the officiating.

Today, game 3. Heat need to come out strong, Walker no more stupid turnovers and please somebody get a rebound.

Blueprint said:
50-32 and a trip to the Eastern Conference Finals makes you a very good team, whether you get crushed there or not. Bottom line is, they were a series away from the NBA Finals. No offense, but that's why you started watching the NBA/became a Pistons fan - because they started to win again.

Blueprint, sometimes you are really a bit much. The kid who posted above is 15 years old. So he was about 11 when he started watching basketball. Oh well...I was 9, there isn't anything strange about that. How old were you when you started watching basketball? You're 19--that means you were either born in 1986 or 87. Your team, during most of your childhood, had a lot of success. I'm guessing the earliest you would have seriously followed the team might have been 7 or 8. By the time you were 9 or 10, the team had won 61 games. Using your stilted logic, one could cast the same accusations at you.

Perhaps the poster above you should have purposefully sought out a team that was losing 50-60 games to support so as not to incite the wrath of a kid who is also in his teens on a message board?

People like you are a dime a dozen. I remember being a Magic fan at 9--I watched them their inagural season, going to two games that year, and watched or listen to 90% of the games on tv or radio. When the Magic went to the Finals when I was 14, I was thrilled, and then people like you start ribbing me that I just like them "because they're good" despite the fact that I watched in the days of Otis Smith, Mark Acres, Jerry Reynolds, and Dave Corzine.

I doubt you ever saw the Greg Kite-Rony Seikaly fight. I saw it in person. You also probably didn't see any of the Showtime era.

Well..I CAN SAY that saw the Heat since it's inception.

A fond memory was the heat pushing the #1 seed hawks to 5 games in 1994, and Tim Hardaway's first half explosion against the 70 win bulls in the first round in 1996.

icephinfan said:
Today, game 3. Heat need to come out strong, Walker no more stupid turnovers and please somebody get a rebound.

We dont turn the ball over and we win, simple as that

RobFins2005 said:
What the Pistons do is irrelevant. Even when the Heat weren't playing the Pistons, half the posters in here were crying and whining about the officiating.
lol dude all i've seen from u is come here and bash the heat and the heat posters over and over do u even have a team

whining about people whining makes you a whiner too lol

Section126 said:
Yet..the pistons get called for less fouls than any other team in the NBA.

That is a fact. PERIOD.

We are pointing out how a team that is the least penalized team in the league cries after every call.

We have a point. You have nothing..except that you want to argue.

You sure think you're something. You act as though you just decide all points that are valid and all that aren't.

You have no point at all other than the fact that you hate the Pistons and think they cry, yet somehow don't see the irony in it all, that this thread is one big cry fest.

dob72 said:
lol dude all i've seen from u is come here and bash the heat and the heat posters over and over do u even have a team

whining about people whining makes you a whiner too lol

You have ten minutes to find a post where I bash the Heat. Go.

Seriously, find one. I rooted for them last year in the ECF and I am doing so this year, mostly because I want a changing of the guard.

As for the last sentence in your post, that's like saying "being non-trendy is a trend". It just isn't so.

Alex22 said:
President BluePrint, Owning Pistons fans since 2006 :eek:

hardly. More like one teen being condescending to another teen and acting like he's so much more schooled in the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom