The Miami Raddison | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Raddison

Dredd1050

A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS
Reaction score
Hey all you Floridians,

How far is the Miami Raddison from Pro Player?? Thanks in advance. :D

How about the Courtyard Ft. Lauderdale Weston? Anyone know???

weston is faaaaar....

the miami radisson i know is by the airport which is far too. but there could be a radisson closer to the stadium.

Amin said:
weston is faaaaar....

the miami radisson i know is by the airport which is far too. but there could be a radisson closer to the stadium.
It's only 17 miles.

Do you know of any places closer? Anyone?

I believe the Calder Holiday Inn is the closest hotel to the stadium. Right next door. Do a search on Expedia by attraction and you'll get the closest hotels. Funny too, because Shula's hotel in Miami Lakes is the next closest and that's a 20 minute drive away from the stadium - at least.

The more I think about it you'd be better off staying on a hotel near the Fort Lauderdale beach. You'd also do better flying into Fort Lauderdale. I'm coming down for the weekend of 12/4 & 5 and I'm flying into FLL because the airfare is $50 cheaper to there then it is into Miami from DC.

Granted I have friends in the area to stay with, but if I were hotelling it I would stay on the beach. At least if I am going to pay for a room I would have some T&A to look at before and after the game.

I'm coming down for the Dolphin, Jet game. I don't want to hear any of those punks doing that crappy chant!!

EDIT: Thanks everyone!

baracuda said:
The more I think about it you'd be better off staying on a hotel near the Fort Lauderdale beach. You'd also do better flying into Fort Lauderdale. I'm coming down for the weekend of 12/4 & 5 and I'm flying into FLL because the airfare is $50 cheaper to there then it is into Miami from DC.

Granted I have friends in the area to stay with, but if I were hotelling it I would stay on the beach. At least if I am going to pay for a room I would have some T&A to look at before and after the game.
How much are tickets out of DC? What airport are you flying out of? I am from the DC area and was looking into flying down for a game

Not trying to high jack this thread, but anybody stayed at the Park Central on South Beach? Thinking of staying there with my gf for the rams game. :cooldude:

SikOne said:
Not trying to high jack this thread, but anybody stayed at the Park Central on South Beach? Thinking of staying there with my gf for the rams game. :cooldude:
About how far is that from Pro Player? It's gotta be at least 30 minutes, right?

yeah, but im renting a car anyways. Figure to take the car down there with some cold ones in the trunk.

Brad528 said:
How much are tickets out of DC? What airport are you flying out of? I am from the DC area and was looking into flying down for a game
There are a lot of good deals out there right now. I paid $200 round trip from Los Angeles into Ft. Lauderdale.

IMO if you are coming from out of town, you are better off making a weekend out of it and staying on South Beach. You will have a much better time. Rent a car, it is not a bad ride to the stadium at all.

I am staying at Renaissance Plantation for the NE Monday nighter, but will not be old enough to rent a car (25 years old right?). How much and how good would a taxi/bus be from there to South Beach....would like to do some drinking/partying Saturday night.

The cap ride from South Beach is usually a set rate with the driver. I think we did it for $30 or something one time. Cant remember.

Back
Top Bottom