The Most Sensible MEGA Deal | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Most Sensible MEGA Deal

ckparrothead said:
I think they want EJ Henderson. They just lost Chris Claiborne in free agency, and they grabbed Napolean Harris, and I think they want the LB corp to be Henderson, Harris, and either Dontarrious Thomas or Mike Nattiel. Or they could draft Derrick Johnson at #7 and give themselves a LB corp of Henderson, Harris, and Johnson, which would probably be one of the better LB corps in football. At #17 they could grab Troy Williamson (speed burner) or Mark Clayton (speed and flat out talent), or if they really want the CB help they could take a Carlos Rogers if he's there (hella fast too).

I think this would be a reasonable trade and benefit both teams, but the Vikes have a poor defense...both from their DBs and LBs. They lost Claiborne, considered their best LB...The acquired Harris, but this trade would leave them with a hole at LB and force them to take on in the 2nd round of the draft where the LBs are generally a poor group...Or, spend the money to get a LB in FA, but then they'd have to put out bucks for PS and for a LB....

Back
Top Bottom