The numbers do not add up for Mike White to come back for 2024 season | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The numbers do not add up for Mike White to come back for 2024 season

Not that I would be opposed, but why would a guy with 196m in career earnings care to hold a clipboard?
Where is he going to find another team that will make him a starting QB? He doesn't have many options at this point.

I highly doubt Ryan would consider Miami anyway. But who knows :shrug:

Where is he going to find another team that will make him a starting QB? He doesn't have many options at this point.
Retirement in a financially secure position at 35 yrs old that 99.9% of humans on the planet can't imagine in their wildest dreams is not a viable option?

Bring in a UFL guy, someone in the late rounds, preferably 7th, unless someone just slides to the 6th that is "cant miss" You hope Skylar can beat out Mike White in camp, and let the other 3 battle for PS.

honestly after 2.5 years in the system, if Skylar cant beat out Mike White, we probably need to look elsewhere for a young cheap QB anyways

Bring in a UFL guy, someone in the late rounds, preferably 7th, unless someone just slides to the 6th that is "cant miss" You hope Skylar can beat out Mike White in camp, and let the other 3 battle for PS.

honestly after 2.5 years in the system, if Skylar cant beat out Mike White, we probably need to look elsewhere for a young cheap QB anyways
6th rd. can't miss.........

You can't make this stuff up folks.....

6th rd. can't miss.........

You can't make this stuff up folks.....

Big reason why it was in parenthesis genius.

Seems like every year there is a "cant miss" top of the second day qb in the draft that somehow slides. Was saying if one of those types slides, then snatch him up in the 6th for competition for the number 2 job.

You cant make general understanding up folks.......

Retirement in a financially secure position at 35 yrs old that 99.9% of humans on the planet can't imagine in their wildest dreams is not a viable option?
I was talking about him being a starting QB on another team. I didn't mention anything about retirement. I was responding to someone saying the Dolphins should bring him back to be the backup QB. My response was he doesn't have many options to be a starting QB elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom