The NY Jets at #9 and #13 are making me sick! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NY Jets at #9 and #13 are making me sick!

Here's another bonus concerning the Jets getting Austin,several teams want him,2 teams want to trade down,Browns(6) and Bills(8).Can the Bills be the team to keep Austin from the Jets....I think so.Bills trading with Viks/Rams/49ers could mess the Jets up at 8 taking Austin and Miami could mess the Jets 13th if they take Eifert at 12.

Here's to double boning the Jets:brewskis:

And lost their only elite player in the process, creating a hole in their defense that no CB prospect in the draft could fill.

we lost our best player w/o a doubt but Cro is still the best remaining corner in the division so we aren't in bad shape at corner. We are at safety.

things change quickly, we still have talent to rebuild around. A good draft and we can compete this year(not for anything big but maybe be a playoff contender) but more than likely we take some lumps this year and can be a playoff contender in 2014- these next 3 days will be key for our future.

How ironic........the Bills suddenly have Austin atop their big board. If the Jets want Austin that badly, they are going to have to pay a steeper price than just the 9th overall pick. God, I love the draft!

nothing about the jets should scare you. are you afraid of monsters under your bed?

#9 Barkevious Mingo
#13 Tyler Eifert
Watch. I'm not too worried about what they do in the 1st also, I just hope they don't get Mike Glennon/Tyler Wilson.

The #13 pick scares me a lot less than Revis. Mike Wallace is going to be burning Cromartie all day every day.

The #13 pick scares me a lot less than Revis. Mike Wallace is going to be burning Cromartie all day every day.

Maybe, he did beat him when they matched up last year but he doesn't have a top QB throwing passes to him anymore. A lot depends on a)is Wallace satisfied w/ the big deal or will he work to become a top 5 guy and b)how Tannehill develops.

Wow. Leave it to the jets to continue to allow Rex to put his fingerprints all over the draft. I was really worried about that 9 and 13. I would say we got out better then I what I expected.

Obviously Rex has pictures of Woody's woody embedded in various and sundry parts of Michelle

Wow. Leave it to the jets to continue to allow Rex to put his fingerprints all over the draft. I was really worried about that 9 and 13. I would say we got out better then I what I expected.

So the jest basically swapped revis for Milner?????? What the **** were they thinking? They need so much more than an often injured corner. They have Wilson and cromartie. I thought the revis trade was good for them, not anymore after last night.

So the jest basically swapped revis for Milner?????? What the **** were they thinking? They need so much more than an often injured corner. They have Wilson and cromartie. I thought the revis trade was good for them, not anymore after last night.

we didn't swap Revis for Milliner, no matter who we took with either pick none of them were ever going to be a player as great as Darrelle Revis and it's not fair to think that way. We got the best corner in the draft which allows us to move Wilson back to Nickel back, we strengthened the DL again. Our DL is going to be really good BUT we ignored how pathetic our offense is.

I'm a best player available type of guy and if those were the best players on their board I'm glad they took them but I was annoyed we went D both times, I really wanted Eifert at 13 BUT I am not a draft expert so I don't know.

we didn't swap Revis for Milliner, no matter who we took with either pick none of them were ever going to be a player as great as Darrelle Revis and it's not fair to think that way. We got the best corner in the draft which allows us to move Wilson back to Nickel back, we strengthened the DL again. Our DL is going to be really good BUT we ignored how pathetic our offense is.

I'm a best player available type of guy and if those were the best players on their board I'm glad they took them but I was annoyed we went D both times, I really wanted Eifert at 13 BUT I am not a draft expert so I don't know.

You needed offense and you know it. The guy you picked at 13 wasn't BPA, as another poster said, this has Rex all over it. If I were a jest fan I would rather draft offense and hope that Rex can coach up the defense. You guys have to draft offense tonight. Milner s a great player, I just don't think you needed him, that's all.

I didn't think Milliner was a bad pick, but listening to the NFLN guys rip him, my next thought was what the hell did I miss? Richardson was a bad pick. Not cause it was a reach (Most had him to Carolina) but he doesn't fit their D. If they wanted to go DL they should've taken Star

Back
Top Bottom