The NY Jets at #9 and #13 are making me sick! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NY Jets at #9 and #13 are making me sick!

we lost our best player w/o a doubt but Cro is still the best remaining corner in the division so we aren't in bad shape at corner. We are at safety.

things change quickly, we still have talent to rebuild around. A good draft and we can compete this year(not for anything big but maybe be a playoff contender) but more than likely we take some lumps this year and can be a playoff contender in 2014- these next 3 days will be key for our future.
have you heard of Brent grimes?

have you heard of Brent grimes?

are you really saying Grimes is better than Cro? a guy most of you never heard of until a month ago. Is this like Vontae Davis is better than Revis which was being discussed here a few years ago?

are you really saying Grimes is better than Cro? a guy most of you never heard of until a month ago. Is this like Vontae Davis is better than Revis which was being discussed here a few years ago?

i don't think anyone would ever say Vontae was better than revis.. and yes I'm really saying i think Grimes>Cro. i don't think I'm the only one who shares this opinion

i don't think anyone would ever say Vontae was better than revis.. and yes I'm really saying i think Grimes>Cro. i don't think I'm the only one who shares this opinion

Plenty of people did, there were plenty of sensible Miami fans too but we had a huge thread on Vontae being better than revis. I think it was going into the 2010 season.

No, Grimes isn't better than Cro. He could be this year but based on where they are at this moment Cro is better.

I never liked Vontae that much. He had a solid rookie year with us, then he fell off the map in inconsistency. Sean Smith didn't help matters either ... him and his 1,000 dropped INTs.

Revis was always better than Vontae, anyone can see that. In regards to Grimes and Cro, lets give Grimes more credit than he deserves. The guy was a Pro-Bowl caliber CB before he tore his Achilles, and this coming season for him ... its a "prove-I-still-got-it" season for him. Cro I think has the edge as of now, but not by much.

Back
Top Bottom