The Off Season From Hell!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Off Season From Hell!!

No, so far I LIKE the offseason...

Look at what their record was WITH those players.

The only way things can get better at this point is if T-bum puts in his notice, or better yet

If Gase is able to muscle him outta HERE!!

No, so far I LIKE the offseason...

Look at what their record was WITH those players.

The only way things can get better at this point is if T-bum puts in his notice, or better yet

If Gase is able to muscle him outta HERE!!

It's kind of weird to say look at their record with those players.

What about look at their record with Gase? He owns that record as much as the players do if not more so.

There are many positives to look at here. The Landry spot is recovered. James is here, so no hunting and getting a Columbo. Timmons is gone. Raekwon finally plays, another year for X, Tankersley has a year of NFL under his belt, McDond will give out more hard hits, and Jones will be Jones.
As for QB, we may get Mayfield, even if we do Ryan likely starts. He will come back with a chip on his shoulder, and he will be in year 2 of Gase and his..sigh..awesome offense.
We also have some nice coordinators/assistants here this year.
If we stay at #11, we will get a very good player, no doubt, assuming we don't pull a Juwan James move or trade down.
So you really can't screw up pick #11, unless you are trying to sabotage the team.
Idk, Im optimistic.

Any one else feel like our draft may be worse than free agency??

It's like a dark cloud over the Dolphins.

It feels like one of those European movies where all hope is lost and the star of the show goes off and commits suicide.

Our best offensive and best defensive player gone and no position group has been improved.

It's desolation.

I challenge anybody to go on the record and declare next year's team will be better than this last year's team. Any one out there really see Tannehill as a savior?

Worst front office and ownership in the NFL now that Browns have better leadership??

I think we'll be better on offense. We forced the ball to Landry way too much and I think Wilson and Amendola fit Gase's vision better than Landry.

Suh is very good but is not a one man wrecking crew. Our results on defense will be much more dependent on the linebackers we field than our DT rotation, which is still pretty good. If we fix LB and keep everyone healthy, we'll have a good defense. If not, we'll suck again.

Many more to come til T-Bum is gone... Not like im telling anyone nothing..

Nobody answered the question................who will be a worse team than the Dolphins next year?? Why?

It's kind of weird to say look at their record with those players.

What about look at their record with Gase? He owns that record as much as the players do if not more so.

That is like window shopping while driving a Porsche at 120 miles per hour

You know, without actually looking at any details

Gase's starting QB was out all year

Our draft is the only saving grace. Typically much better than free agency over the last 4 years. Problem is we don't have enough money or picks to do a lot.

I do not believe LB's are more important than D-line. Ask Zach Thomas about that theory. We just got much worse without Suh.

Our draft is the only saving grace. Typically much better than free agency over the last 4 years. Problem is we don't have enough money or picks to do a lot.

I do not believe LB's are more important than D-line. Ask Zach Thomas about that theory. We just got much worse without Suh.

What do you mean we don't have enough money to do a lot in the draft?

That is like window shopping while driving a Porsche at 120 miles per hour

You know, without actually looking at any details

Gase's starting QB was out all year

If you're excusing Gase because his starting QB was out, shouldn't that same excuse apply to the players who were forced to play with the QB who took over as the starter?

Between Gase and the players, I believe it was Gase who decided to sign Jay Cutler.

Back
Top Bottom