The Offical OSU thread. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offical OSU thread.

AirFishOne said:
after the near excape to mighty powerhouse Syracuse? I know Tate was out but cmon friggin Syracuse this isnt basketball right? :D

tOSU will run the table to the NC and meet a certain crimson n cream clad team from the heatland of America :D
:lol:

Motion said:
Have you even seen the Gators play yet this season?

what does that matter? he has you losing to 3 top 10 teams. you act like he has your losing to D1-AA teams or something.

Nappy Roots said:
what does that matter? he has you losing to 3 top 10 teams. you act like he has your losing to D1-AA teams or something.
It was a honest question, that wasn't directed to you btw so don't worry about it. I didn't "act" like anything, I just asked a question.

Nappy Roots said:
Where do you get this stuff? I ask a simple question, Has he seen them play? I said nothing about the teams he had us losing too. I've said myself LSU and Auburn will be very tough, but winnable, games. How that translates into "acting like he has your losing to D1-AA teams or something" is beyond me.

Motion said:
Where do you get this stuff? I ask a simple question, Has he seen them play? I said nothing about the teams he had us losing too. I've said myself LSU and Auburn will be very tough, but winnable, games. How that translates into "acting like he has your losing to D1-AA teams or something" is beyond me.

its called reading between the lines. why would you ask him, with nothing else to say, have you watched them play? its obvious. dont back track now. :shakeno:

Nappy Roots said:
its called reading between the lines. why would you ask him, with nothing else to say, have you watched them play? its obvious. dont back track now. :shakeno:
I would ask that because its a legit question when your saying they are gonna lose to someone and given the fact that their first two games were only available on ESPN Gameplan. No one's backtracking, no reason too.

I have to say, who has the Gators played? Exactly. I thought my predictions were realistic.

Majpain said:
I have to say, who has the Gators played? Exactly. I thought my predictions were realistic.
Very realistic, didn't say they weren't. I've said myself that LSU and Auburn will be the tough ones, FSU? I haven't seen anything from them to suggest that game will be any closer than it was last year. The point I was getting to is that Florida's offense looks completely different this season. They know what their doing, don't look nearly as confused as last year. Doesn't matter who they played(even though it was 2 bowl teams), its how they played.

The game tO$U should be cautious about is the Michigan State game at MSU. Remember 1998 at the Shue?

Back
Top Bottom