The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread. | Page 221 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.

daequan cook can surprise people the kid is pretty good that ohio state state team was stacked though but hell do ok if riley decides to play rookies... highly doubt it

Cook probably won't even get a shot at the rotation for 2-3 years.
(IMO, he's traded before then)

Well, unless Riles passes the torch to Spoelstra a couple years early.

Cook probably won't even get a shot at the rotation for 2-3 years.
(IMO, he's traded before then)

Well, unless Riles passes the torch to Spoelstra a couple years early.

Cook wouldn't get playing time on the Hawks. Did anyone bother to watch him in conference play and the tourney? Its hard to believe someone actually drafted him in the first round.

Smush Parker wants to start at point guard for Heat

His defense is better than Williams' defense, but his ability to run the offense, especially the pick-and-roll, is inferior to Williams'.

Parker, who chose the Heat over the Los Angeles Clippers and Boston, said being a starter wasn't a condition of joining the Heat.

"My decision to come here was based on there was an opportunity at point guard with a great team, a great organization to be a part of," he said. "I'll take advantage of this opportunity whether I'm starting or coming off the bench." The Heat aimed higher at point guard, an off-season priority, by pursuing Milwaukee's Mo Williams with a five-year, $31 million contract.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/heat/content/sports/epaper/2007/07/30/0731heat.html

Yeah what ever. I don't even know why Smush is getting any press.

You will be lucky to be playing ahead of Chris Quinn. :sidelol:

Wow, that's sad.

Smush Parker will be the starting PG for Miami for at least 20 games and could very well end up being the starter in the playoffs if the last two years are any indication. A lot will be riding on how he performs.

Smush Parker signed recently by Miami, said at his introductory press conference that he expects to compete with Jason Williams for the team's starting position in the fall. The two-year contract Parker recently signed is worth about $5 million.

Miami Herald

I hope Smush does well for us!!!

Smush Parker signed recently by Miami, said at his introductory press conference that he expects to compete with Jason Williams for the team's starting position in the fall. The two-year contract Parker recently signed is worth about $5 million.

Miami Herald

I hope Smush does well for us!!!

Yeah I hope so too.

Back
Top Bottom