The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread. | Page 89 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.

It is Christmas out there.

Now the talk is that Seattle wants to trade Earl Watson at all cost...

Philadelphia is putting out feelers for anybody that will please take Andre miller off their hands (He is costing them ping pong balls with his play)...

Steve Francis will be bought out.

and now...an old favorite...

Eddie Jones is in talks as well to be bought out.

Take your pick guys!

OH..btw...It looks like Riley returns in 4 weeks. (They are saying 2-4 if he has surgery this week..but we know that means 4 weeks)

i say miller if you dont have to give up much...eddie is still a good defender tho who can give you 10 points..francis is an *** so no and i really dont know about watson

Riley had successful hip surgery today, so I guess he'll be back by February!

& say what you guys want about Steve Francis, but I'd take him in a heartbeat. We don't need another swingman or forward.. we need a guard who can attack the basket and score. We need a player like Steve Francis. He can challenge J-Will for his starting spot EVENTUALLY, but for now, he'd be a double-digit scorer off the bench. This "cancer" talk of Francis is kind've annoying too.. he plays for the damn Knicks who aside from being a losing team, they have the biggest guard clog perhaps in NBA history. What is he supposed to do there, be an angel? No.

I think Francis would fit here perfectly as a third option SCORER. Bring him on.

It is Christmas out there.

Now the talk is that Seattle wants to trade Earl Watson at all cost...

Philadelphia is putting out feelers for anybody that will please take Andre miller off their hands (He is costing them ping pong balls with his play)...

Steve Francis will be bought out.

and now...an old favorite...

Eddie Jones is in talks as well to be bought out.

Take your pick guys!

OH..btw...It looks like Riley returns in 4 weeks. (They are saying 2-4 if he has surgery this week..but we know that means 4 weeks)

Forget about all those guys, they're all either overrated or on the downswing of theur career. What Miami needs is currently wearing a Raptors uniform and is reportedly on the block. MO PETE.

Holy crap. Did anyone see that 360 shot/foul by Dwyane wade?

Three in a row...and this one was domination against a very good west coast home team.

I think the east just put in their first order for depends.

The 3-3 I talked about is now a lock...can we do 4-2? 5-1?

Said these two things before and I'll say them again

Kapono as far as pure shooting goes, is a top 5 player.

J-Will is one of the most underrated, under appreciated players in the league.

Well, J-Will's injuries and inconsistency is why he's "underappreciated"

He's always setback by this or that injury.. if he could stay healthy, he's be a much more steady contributor and his numbers would look a lot better as well.

Three in a row...and this one was domination against a very good west coast home team.

I think the east just put in their first order for depends.

The 3-3 I talked about is now a lock...can we do 4-2? 5-1?
Let's hope 5-1. :D

Ever since Wade came back, everything has gotten better; a whole lot better. Now if they hold this winning streak till Shaq comes back hopefully by next week.

Let's hope 5-1. :D

Ever since Wade came back, everything has gotten better; a whole lot better. Now if they hold this winning streak till Shaq comes back hopefully by next week.

Isn't he supposed to come back on the 15th?

Isn't he supposed to come back on the 15th?
Yeah, he is. I don't think he will be starting that early though. Probably see some minutes off the bench. He hasn't and will not have enough practice time by Monday, and Alonzo surprisingly is playing at an extremely high level, higher than last years IMO. So we don't have to rush him back to the starting line-up.

Back
Top Bottom