The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread. | Page 87 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.

Ah man, change of heart..

Let's see, we had.. ChambersOwnz84, 2P, Blueprint, The Blueprint, now KiNG!

But I think I'm gonna stick with this one, and I've got more incentive to because I know the admins are annoyed as hell! :lol:

Dude you forgot X-Con

How would you guys feel about Steve Francis if he's bought out?

Pretty much the Corey Maggette version of a PG as a scorer........

I would love it.

Playing on a good team works wonders for a guy's attitude. Steve Francis is a perfect fit for this team. PERFECT.

Now onto a guy that is far from perfect.....:lol:

I was also wondering what you thought about Chris Webber...he is also being bought out. He would give us a much more consistent version of Toine. and WE NEED a backup PF right now.

Ah man, change of heart..

Let's see, we had.. ChambersOwnz84, 2P, Blueprint, The Blueprint, now KiNG!

But I think I'm gonna stick with this one, and I've got more incentive to because I know the admins are annoyed as hell! :lol:

You have a post somewhere on these forums telling me if you changed it again you want to be banned. :sidelol:

i remember that too...

also i think this is quite stupid of riley to bench posey and walker b/c they dont meet heat standards in bodyfat..i guess they dont care about winning games

Webber would be a great pickup. But he would only be usefull if used to matchup against the PFs that physically overwhelm Haslem, like Howard and Duncan. But he doesn't have any mobility any more, and putting him on the floor with Shaq for any extended period of time would be disasterous.

The problem the Heat have is that other teams will offer more minutes and better opportunities to shine for both Francis and Webber. Francis could go to Boston, replace Telfair, score 20+ ppg, lead the Celtics to the playoffs, and be the hero once again. Or he could come to Miami, serve as a backup to JWill, and be the first guard off the bench.

Webber would be a great pickup. But he would only be usefull if used to matchup against the PFs that physically overwhelm Haslem, like Howard and Duncan. But he doesn't have any mobility any more, and putting him on the floor with Shaq for any extended period of time would be disasterous.

The problem the Heat have is that other teams will offer more minutes and better opportunities to shine for both Francis and Webber. Francis could go to Boston, replace Telfair, score 20+ ppg, lead the Celtics to the playoffs, and be the hero once again. Or he could come to Miami, serve as a backup to JWill, and be the first guard off the bench.

Francis would be a dream on this team....but I doubt that he wants to do a Vinnie Johnson impersonation here...his ego won't allow it.

If he does come here..that would really convince me that he wants to win and is willing to set his ego aside.

He's old but I'll take him over Toine.
Hofeully we can land Maggete or Francis as well.

Well...two in a row....

Ray Allen decided to make 2 3 pt. baskets to draw the score closer, but I loved the way we played tonight. We hung around and did what we always do in the 4th.

Wade...4 pt.s in teh 1st half. 25 in the second. Kapono was on fire again. Payton played a great game. the 3-3 on this trip that I talked about looks real good now as we are 2-1 on this trip.

Golden State, Utah, and the Lakers left. Let's get a few more...and get the depends ready for the rest of the east.

I tried to dead the issue a while ago because it's funny how he's the ONLY one who doesn't AT LEAST view Dorell Wright has a decent defender.. but he keeps on yapping and yapping, like the fine "analyst" he seems to be. :rolleyes2

I stopped replying to him because it's just meaningless.....maybe he should take over for Riles.

Well at least Rothstein agrees with me. :D

Get used to seeing Wright on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom