The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread. | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.

I was just being "general"...you know that..stop nitpicking.

My prediction hasn't changed...and it really isn't a prediction...it's a promise.

The Heat WILL finish with a top seed and if they return healthy to the playoffs again...they WILL be in the finals. NOBODY in the east comes close to the full heat compliment. Not even close.

Everybody get your rock throws in on the throne..because in about 8 days...all of that is over with.

What is a Promise? They'll be a 4 seed or higher? I agree that when Healthy they are THE team to beat but right now they are NOT healthy...and now Riles will be out.

What is a Promise? They'll be a 4 seed or higher? I agree that when Healthy they are THE team to beat but right now they are NOT healthy...and now Riles will be out.

YES.

trust me. I will let you know when it is time to panic.

It's not time yet.

Remember that I said that 3-3 for this road trip is what we need. We do that at least...look out EC.

Shaq needs to hurry back to we don't have to see weak *** Doleac in there anymore.

Glad that the losing streak is over, but most of all, I'm glad to see Wade back.

Hope we can start a little win streak to lead into Shaq, when he comes back on the 15th. That would be great IMO.

Glad that the losing streak is over, but most of all, I'm glad to see Wade back.

Hope we can start a little win streak to lead into Shaq, when he comes back on the 15th. That would be great IMO.

It is also important that we get Posey back as well....

Dorrell was asked to do too much tonight...

Kapono a starter when SHAQ comes back? it is sure gonna look nice to see Kapono get wide open looks from SHAQ kick outs...

One down...let's get two more and then work on a winning road trip. Then of course..give the rest of the Eastern Conference a truckload of depends undergarments.

It is also important that we get Posey back as well....

Dorrell was asked to do too much tonight...

Kapono a starter when SHAQ comes back? it is sure gonna look nice to see Kapono get wide open looks from SHAQ kick outs...

One down...let's get two more and then work on a winning road trip. Then of course..give the rest of the Eastern Conference a truckload of depends undergarments.
That's something I was thinking about too. Kapono is shooting 53% beyond the arc and 49% FG percentage overall. With Shaq back, he's just going to explode with those wide open shots.

He would be a SF though, so you may even see Dorrell Wright back on the bench to back up Dwyane Wade. With James Posey back, he can back up Jason Kapono.

Our depth chart would look something like this:

PG: Jason Williams/Gary Payton/Chris Quinn
SG: Dwyane Wade/Dorrell Wright/Robert Hite
SF: Jason Kapono/James Posey
PF: Udonis Haslem/ ? /Earl Barron
C: Shaquille O'Neal/Alonzo Mourning/Michael Doleac

A question mark for the back up power forward, because we don't know what the deal is with Antoine Walker. I just don't want him in this team, and if we can deal him for a young point guard, then that would be a huge plus. Right now, I would rather have Wayne Simien get suited up and start getting some minutes. Who knows, he may get better with experience.

You didn't think your guys were gonna shoot like that the whole game...did ya?

You were witness to that Championship Heat "D" in the 4th quarter. We have been following that script for two years now. We OWN the 4th quarter.

On the bright side...Brandon Roy is gonna be a great player in this league...Randolph already is.

You were witness to that Championship Heat "D" in the 4th quarter. We have been following that script for two years now. We OWN the 4th quarter.

On the bright side...Brandon Roy is gonna be a great player in this league...Randolph already is.
no.....but i expected a few shots to go down at the begining of the fourth.......the refs were so bad (for both sides). the only bright thing i got from this game is the leagues worst team last year almost beat the world champs, shaq or not thats pretty good.

Aldridge looked good too.

Aldridge looked good too.

I am biased toward Randolph, but he was weak on the boards tonight..Haslem played him well......but Aldridge looked like a real NBA PF...I think they hit on a 12 and 10 guy....

The Blazers have something going...maybe a big FA pickup..or getting lucky in the lotto...they also have some tradeable pieces.

I am biased toward Randolph, but he was weak on the boards tonight..Haslem played him well......but Aldridge looked like a real NBA PF...I think they hit on a 12 and 10 guy....

The Blazers have something going...maybe a big FA pickup..or getting lucky in the lotto...they also have some tradeable pieces.
jack is only in his second as is webster......they need to play pryzbilla more and magloire less(he is ****in garbage)...outlaw is hurt and he is doing really good this year......sergio had a bad game tonight but he is an assist machine

Back
Top Bottom