The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread. | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.

wade better play sunday..!

It doesn't look good...

He is scheduled to practice on Saturday....

The most likely spot for him to return is wednesday.

BTW guys...a little blurb on the postgame...Posey should be activated soon..he will join the team on this trip it seems. (according to Eric Reed)

It doesn't look good...

He is scheduled to practice on Saturday....

The most likely spot for him to return is wednesday.

BTW guys...a little blurb on the postgame...Posey should be activated soon..he will join the team on this trip it seems. (according to Eric Reed)
damn......i really wanted to see wade play live, i had tickets to last years game but i had family issues and couldnt make it......i guess if wade doesnt play portland has a better shot at winning but i wanna see wade.

Thank god I heard the pregame and they said Wade was out...check this one out...

Suns scrubs (Rose and Jones were in..yikes)

against the heat mega scrubs...

both got in with 3:04 to play...the Suns up 21...number at 18 1/2...it looks good for the Heat bettors right? WRONG...Suns scrubs win 13-4. :lol:

Don't bet basketball kiddies...unless you work the playoffs.

I dont how you can bet on basketball. It seems really tough compared to football.

I haven't made any predictions really.

Wade didn't play..so that is moot.

The prediction I did make a week ago still stands.

We get everybody back around the 15th. Wade gets back soon. The Heat will be a top 4 seed. Easy. A #2 seed to start the playoffs.

First you said Top 3 Seed. Then Top 2 and now Top 4.....

Anyway, this has just been one ugly Season...for the most part...

Hell, I almost bet against the Suns in this one..18 points is so freaking huge, I thought for sure the Heat would only lose by 8-10...

Without RILEY, SHAQ, WADE, & POSEY?

(no Toine is actually a +)

I'm shocked it was only 18. Even Steve Nash called it unfair!

Without RILEY, SHAQ, WADE, & POSEY?

(no Toine is actually a +)
No surprise that you would argue with me on anything, but yeah, its still an NBA game and I fully expected the subs to be in most of the second half. I never said I thought it would be a close game, just that the points seemed to be a good bet, I was wrong...

No surprise that you would argue with me on anything, but yeah, its still an NBA game and I fully expected the subs to be in most of the second half. I never said I thought it would be a close game, just that the points seemed to be a good bet, I was wrong...

Who is arguing? I'm just stating the obvious.......

This thread needs a slogan. How about....

14 Strong.. and Antoine Walker?

First you said Top 3 Seed. Then Top 2 and now Top 4.....

Anyway, this has just been one ugly Season...for the most part...

I was just being "general"...you know that..stop nitpicking.

My prediction hasn't changed...and it really isn't a prediction...it's a promise.

The Heat WILL finish with a top seed and if they return healthy to the playoffs again...they WILL be in the finals. NOBODY in the east comes close to the full heat compliment. Not even close.

Everybody get your rock throws in on the throne..because in about 8 days...all of that is over with.

It doesn't matter where we go. As long as we're in the playoffs, and we have everyone healthy, we have a shot at making it back to the Finals.

We can do this even with the 8th seed.

Looks like Wade may be coming back tomorrow!

He practiced today and said, "everything is all right"

It's important for him to get back.. maybe we can win the next 3 - Portland, Seattle, & GS

Back
Top Bottom