The Official 2006 New York Yankees Thread! | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 New York Yankees Thread!

lol no one around for that loss tonight? To tell you the truth i am not that surprised, they sweeped the yanks last year

Unbelievable, how the heck do they give up 7 runs to the worst team in baseball? How can you not swep KC at home? We had our freakin Ace going and we lose to KC.

what ya gonna do. Better win the next 2 now.

culpepper2chambers said:
instead of abrea u guys want ichiro?

depends what wed have to give up for him...and hed have to move to left field because theres no way in hell sheffield moves

DevilElias26 said:
depends what wed have to give up for him...and hed have to move to left field because theres no way in hell sheffield moves

He would only move to LF for the rest of this year. Then take over for Sheff next year. It wouldn't be an issue, Abreu can play all 3 OF spots anyway.

I still think the White Sox end up with Abreu at the deadline. That is my prediction.

culpepper2chambers said:
instead of abrea u guys want ichiro?

NO! We need a guy who can drive in runs.

Ichiro is nice, but not what this team needs.

MikeO said:
He would only move to LF for the rest of this year. Then take over for Sheff next year. It wouldn't be an issue, Abreu can play all 3 OF spots anyway.

I still think the White Sox end up with Abreu at the deadline. That is my prediction.

i was talking about ichiro.

i dont really want bobby abreu in NY. i go to school in philly so i see my fair share of him, the guy NEVER comes up with a big hit

DevilElias26 said:
i was talking about ichiro.

i dont really want bobby abreu in NY. i go to school in philly so i see my fair share of him, the guy NEVER comes up with a big hit

So he'd be a perfect match with Arod then. :lol:

Nice bounce back THUMPING today of the Royals!

Back
Top Bottom