The Official 2008 Boston Red Sox Thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2008 Boston Red Sox Thread

instead of buckholtz going down when colon is heathly maybe it should be lester..his act is getting tiresome from game to game....1st his gets hit but kicked vs the tigers now the indians ..r u kidding me ? is this guy for real ? i give up on him

The Indians choked away their playoffs to the Red Sox last year. Looks cold at the Jake.

Manny being Manny again. Nice comeback by the BoSox.

instead of buckholtz going down when colon is heathly maybe it should be lester..his act is getting tiresome from game to game....1st his gets hit but kicked vs the tigers now the indians ..r u kidding me ? is this guy for real ? i give up on him

You give up on a playoff winning starting lefty with great stuff? He just needs to harness his command, he'll be fine. This is major league baseball -- you can't pitch a gem every single night.

Lester has pitched pretty decent...Also the Indians and Tigers both have arguably top 5 lineups in baseball

i have had it with lugo and tek..yeah tek his the hr last night by find the freak is that idot running homez????/ and lugo theo little bit**ch that guy flat out sucks..i have had it with him why is lowrie not playing..i hate that they baby they hell out of these guys its a joke

i have had it with lugo and tek..yeah tek his the hr last night by find the freak is that idot running homez????/ and lugo theo little bit**ch that guy flat out sucks..i have had it with him why is lowrie not playing..i hate that they baby they hell out of these guys its a joke
uh, so who haven't you had it with?

it is nice tos ee the sox playing better lately hopefully they can keep it up....papi is finally heating up!

lugo sucks balls..this guy has to be the worst shortstop in major league history...nice sign there theo him and your boy nancy drew

lugo sucks balls..this guy has to be the worst shortstop in major league history...nice sign there theo him and your boy nancy drew

According to reports, Lugo had a Rick Pitino-esque meltdown in the parking lot after the game. He reportedly yelled at the media for being so "negative", and that the city in general is "negative".

He's getting paid $36 million over four-years and has 10 errors in the first month of the season, including one 3 error disaster in Toronto last month. If his defense doesn't improve, then he's going to get grilled, it has nothing to do with the media.

i read that on dirt dogs about him..his attitude is a joke.. i hope when cora comes back that he is the defensive replacement in the late innings...i honestly wish we would of kept alex gonzalez..i wouldnt of cared if he hit 200 his glove was nasty and way better then julio sucko

im happy to see lester pitch a great game..a no hitter..congrads to u and what u have been thru, keep it up john

wow.... this thread in years best was the most jumpin in the "other sports" forum... what a sad change of events.... where is everyone?

I was using MikeO's prediction thread as my unofficial MLB thread but the most worst words that can be said to a pitcher have been said to Josh Beckett. "Going to see Dr. James Andrew. I'll preface this by saying i'm a White Sox fan but if Beckett is not in the rotation I don't think they can win in the postseason. Though I won't be a homer and say that the White Sox aren't very good away from the Cell and they'll need to be to make the playoffs.

I'm the biggest Billy Beane fan but just as a baseball fan Terry Ryan does an incredible job.

Back
Top Bottom