The Official 2008 Boston Red Sox Thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2008 Boston Red Sox Thread

so just curious here fellow nation fans..who gets more wins between lester and buckholtz..i say if he is alloweed to say up all year clay

I'd go with Lester because Clay will be on an innings watch and could spend some time in Triple A this year. I bet Clay will get 20 to 25 starts and win 10 games or so. I think Lester will make 30 starts and win 12 to 15 games of course if Lester throws strikes and has control of his pitches he could win 18. Big if though.

I'd go with Lester because Clay will be on an innings watch and could spend some time in Triple A this year. I bet Clay will get 20 to 25 starts and win 10 games or so. I think Lester will make 30 starts and win 12 to 15 games of course if Lester throws strikes and has control of his pitches he could win 18. Big if though.

Clay got shutdown after 146 innings last year, so figure he gets about 15-20 more this year. I agree Lester could make 30 starts this year, so I too will take Lester.

lester is the key here..it is time to see what he is made of..if he can pitch like he did vs the rockies he should be just fine

I like what I see so far out of Drew. He hit a grandslam this morning and has been hitting the ball well in the spring. We need him to start hot, with the rough schedule we have to start the 1st month.

hey not a bad game at al lback to back by both dice k and lester..even thou its the a's it is encouraging to see them pitch well and beat teams there suppose to

Concerned with this bullpen. Three guys I trust, and the rest are complete crap.

And get Coco outta there. Let Ellsbury play, and stop babying him.

Concerned with this bullpen. Three guys I trust, and the rest are complete crap.

And get Coco outta there. Let Ellsbury play, and stop babying him.

coco is a joke...i cant beleive he is still here...as far as the bullpen goes timlin comes back on fri and hopefully by mid may hansen will be up..he is tearing it up so far 8 ks in 6 inn pitched no runs alloweed and 1 hit..nice

coco is a joke...i cant beleive he is still here...as far as the bullpen goes timlin comes back on fri and hopefully by mid may hansen will be up..he is tearing it up so far 8 ks in 6 inn pitched no runs alloweed and 1 hit..nice

Timlin can't do it anymore. Not like he'll be needed to.

I say trade Coco right now to some NL team for a reliable, sub 3.50 long-inning reliever.

There's a market for a speedy leadoff man who plays fantastic center field. Our pen is an Achillies' heel. It must be addressed.

Where are the Sox fan regulars that I remember from last year? Finkle? others?

Back
Top Bottom