The **Official** Boxing Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The **Official** Boxing Thread

Buddy McGirt!

DSC00808-1.jpg

Ouma was everywhere and believe me even though the man doesn't speak the clearest english, THE GUYS LOVES TO TALK!

DSC00782-1.jpg

Awesome pictures Yanks. Thanks for posting them

just watched the fight twice - my boy ike got raped - even when they announced the judges scores i was like what the **** fight were these guys watching and that was even with the thought of ike getting the v - stacks can you believe this ****? i had quartey winning this fight by at least 4 rounds...

d-day said:
just watched the fight twice - my boy ike got raped - even when they announced the judges scores i was like what the **** fight were these guys watching and that was even with the thought of ike getting the v - stacks can you believe this ****? i had quartey winning this fight by at least 4 rounds...

yeah bad decision I had Ike by 2 maybe 3 rounds. A rematch might be good for both guys.

I got Rock. Besides the fact that I think he's going to win because he's better (he was winning the first fight until he got knocked the F out of the ring), I want to see the Americans start to claim back the heavyweight titles. I'm sick of all these Europeans coming over here after they beat nobody and getting title shots. Aside from Vlad, none of them have the credentials to be in the top 10 in the rankings, let alone be holding titles. This is why boxing is such a sham sometimes. It's because bodies like the WBC allow guys to pay for rankings (like they did with Maskaev, I mean seriously, who has he beaten to earn this title shot) and then try to charge the public 50 bucks for the fight. If boxing wants to stop losings fans, they better get their **** together and start putting on shows the fans want to see. Arum's got a lot of nerve charging 50 bucks for this fight when Winky Wright and Jermain Taylor was an HBO fight in June (I know he didn't promote that fight but if that fight is on HBO, where does he get off thinking Rock and Maskaev is going to sell for 50 bucks)!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I got Rock. Besides the fact that I think he's going to win because he's better (he was winning the first fight until he got knocked the F out of the ring), I want to see the Americans start to claim back the heavyweight titles. I'm sick of all these Europeans coming over here after they beat nobody and getting title shots. Aside from Vlad, none of them have the credentials to be in the top 10 in the rankings, let alone be holding titles. This is why boxing is such a sham sometimes. It's because bodies like the WBC allow guys to pay for rankings (like they did with Maskaev, I mean seriously, who has he beaten to earn this title shot) and then try to charge the public 50 bucks for the fight. If boxing wants to stop losings fans, they better get their **** together and start putting on shows the fans want to see. Arum's got a lot of nerve charging 50 bucks for this fight when Winky Wright and Jermain Taylor was an HBO fight in June (I know he didn't promote that fight but if that fight is on HBO, where does he get off thinking Rock and Maskaev is going to sell for 50 bucks)!

Yeah seriously. I will not be seeing this fight unless something crazy happens and by crazy I mean get it for free.

I had James Toney winning 8-3-1 last night. Another B.S. decision in boxing. This is why the sport is hurting so badly!

Back
Top Bottom