The **Official** Boxing Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The **Official** Boxing Thread

A boxing thread and no one mention Superstar Miguel Cotto? what's wrong with you Nappy?

I love Cotto but he needs a few more convincing wins against top flight talent (and stop fighting on nights when there are other big fight ie Calzaghe/Lacy, X/Tarver) before he's considered a superstar outside of PR. He's been having a tough time with everyone lately.

Not sure who saw this but this is Notre Dame safety Tom Zbikowski's first pro fight. It was on the Cotto undercard on the 10th. Bell is a bum so don't blink.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_tlqC5y0Vk

The kids got some pop. He can definitely punch with both hands!

pacman UD over larios. great fight. larios down twice. manny was stunned pretty bad in the 3rd by a left hook.

LightsOut said:
pacman UD over larios. great fight. larios down twice. manny was stunned pretty bad in the 3rd by a left hook.

I didn't get to see. Good decision?

felix sturm just got knocked out by javier casteillijo. big upset.

mosley ko'd vargas in 6. shane won every round. vargas did nothing. vargas is completely shot.

That was an *** whooping equal or worse than what DLH did to Mayorga. Vargas needs to retire NOW. What a beauty of a left hook to end it. Gorgeous punch.

LightsOut said:
felix sturm just got knocked out by javier casteillijo. big upset.

An upset but Castillejo is no punk. He resume is more impressive than Sturms by far. I'm not shocked by this outcome though I thought Sturm would win.

Back
Top Bottom